Fantasy/Dream Team 2022 season

Er......with so much racing this weekend I forgot all about my f1 DT...........not that I could pick the winner in a one horse race.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(09-04-2022, 05:52 PM)PaddyB Wrote:  If, as you believe, you are truly able to put the kiss of death on a driver, you should take one for the banter team and put a fiver on Verstappen in order to make sure he is guaranteed a DNF.

I've just put a grand on rubber lips to win!
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

(09-04-2022, 09:38 PM)morini Wrote:  
(09-04-2022, 05:52 PM)PaddyB Wrote:  If, as you believe, you are truly able to put the kiss of death on a driver, you should take one for the banter team and put a fiver on Verstappen in order to make sure he is guaranteed a DNF.

I've just put a grand on rubber lips to win!

Just spat beer out....      Laughing

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

Congrats Neil this weeks winner!    Cool

(11-04-2022, 02:17 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Congrats Neil this weeks winner!    Cool

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut occasionally!!!
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

Nearly forgot quali is today.....prob better if i did though...but there is always hope.....so changes made and i expect all 4 drivers to dnf.

Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls.
[+] 4 users Like pennywise's post

Forza wins this week, nice picks mate.

(25-04-2022, 01:09 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Forza wins this week, nice picks mate.

Er, thanks, I WOULD take credit.......but I actually forgot to make changes to my DT. Thats the second time Ive lucked in now  Laughing

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Ian just pip's Forza to be this weeks winner, congrats buddy. Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(09-05-2022, 12:34 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Ian just pip's Forza to be this weeks winner, congrats buddy.  Big Grin

Cheers Paps.

Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls.
[+] 2 users Like pennywise's post