Fantasy/Dream Team 2018 season

(12-11-2018, 10:13 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:   would feel like a hollow victory if/when I lose by so many points.   Confused

come on now Paps....this is 2018.....EVERYONES a winner  Tongue #generationsnowflake

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(12-11-2018, 10:23 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(12-11-2018, 10:13 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:   would feel like a hollow victory if/when I lose by so many points.   Confused

come on now Paps....this is 2018.....EVERYONES a winner  Tongue #generationsnowflake

Haha buddy, I'll have to send Fog a flapjack as a prize lol.   Laughing

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

(12-11-2018, 10:08 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(12-11-2018, 10:02 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:                                                                 
Still can't believe Forza made the podium, LOL

Keep those thoughts to yourself for another couple of weeks fog, I can still be caught by Jim ( BullenGP) if I remember rightly Cry

First time I've ever played a DT, have been asked to in the past, (but, feck me is football shit, bunch of nancy boys), LOL. That said, I have no reason to doubt what Hesh said about the scoring.

And while a novice, I can count, you're safe Forza, with 180 points on offer, you're 318 ahead of Jim. haven't checked the rest of the league. But the only move I can do is get PB for 5th, but Ian, is well within reach of me, as is that Muppet Morini, LOL Smile

Only 79 points behind me.

I may stick Lewis in the team now to deny them, haha, then again the little dropkick will probably stuff it in a wall, just to piss me off Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 3 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

Where are you getting the 180 points on offer fog?...or have I been going wrong somewhere (first time for me playing DT also)...last round I scored 651....Jim 732

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(12-11-2018, 10:13 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Ah ok bud, to be honest I hope you win 11/10 now, would feel like a hollow victory if/when I lose by so many points.   Confused

I'd find it more amusing, if you won the races, and I won the WDC standings

#2016Smile

But my competitive side has come out, and I desperately want that last victory, LOL

(12-11-2018, 10:39 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Where are you getting the 180 points on offer fog?...or have I been going wrong somewhere (first time for me playing DT also)...last round I scored 651....Jim 732

Ahh, that was my bad, I misread what Hesh said, when he said it was about 180 points difference, I thought he meant that was what was on offer for one race, so maybe I can do better than fifth then,

Just to add to this, yes I was wrong on the scoring Forza, but with a 318 point lead, you'd have to be a serious dumbass, to throw it away at this stage, I have every faith in you though, you can do it Big Grin

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 

Last chance Folks, Bold changes have been made on my part, Hesh is a nailed on winner, as are Rene, and Forza, on the podium

But the gap between myself, Banana, and Ian, are extremely close, not to mention the head to head battle I have with Paps, all to play for in the midfield.

I suggest others make dramatic changes also, All you Lewis guys, swap him out for Groesjean, and I'll remove Alonso from my team Smile

Screw it, see ya'll on the flip side of this one.

Hehe, wish I could man, but out of trades, had one trade remaining for the last 5 rounds, then used it last week. If I had a couple remaining Alonso would be in my team and captain. Just like I did with Pedrosa in MotoGP, a send off as the last time as a captain.

Wonder Rookie Leclerc will get the field promotion to Captain : D

All to play for! Good luck y'all!!

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(23-11-2018, 11:54 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  Screw it, see ya'll on the flip side of this one.

(24-11-2018, 12:10 AM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Hehe, wish I could man, but out of trades, 
All to play for! Good luck y'all!!

Yup out of trades too, to be honest that's probably for the best Haha   Laughing 

Enjoy the race & good luck peoples.   Big Grin

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 4 users Like PapaofGags's post

(23-11-2018, 11:54 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:   I suggest others make dramatic changes also, All you Lewis guys, swap him out for Groesjean, and I'll remove Alonso from my team Smile

Made my final changes of the season and as suggested Fog I binned the skirt wearing, leaf eating, part time poet & Tupac wannabe LH and replaced him with the Driving God that is Fernando Alonso.....lets see if I keep my podium position  Tongue

[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

OK, just to put it out there. As said, the real battle is in the midfield. But it's all done and dusted now.  Decisions are final.  And I may have spoofed a little.

The Wild bunch:                                      

Drivers:                                                  

Max Verstappen (captain)                           
Kimi Raikonen                                           
The Hulk
Ocon

Teams:

Merc                                                     
Red Bull                                                
Renault                                                
Force India 

BananaF1 (17 points ahead of me)   

Drivers:

Lewis  (feckin turncoat S.O.B., after all his complaining bout him, LOL Smile                                        
Max
Ocon
Alonso

Teams:

Merc 
Haas 
Renault 
McL

Oohh, could be interesting

Hamsta Gansta (Ian - 11 points behind me)

Drivers:                      Teams:

Lewis                          Merc
Max                            Haas
Ocon                           McL
Sainz                          Renault

This could be dangerous fro me

The head to head:

Hippy Gramps:

Drivers:                Teams:

Lewis                   SF
Seb                     Merc
Romain                Haas
Kmag                  Haas

Ooh, I see danger everywhere, LOL, here's hoping for a double DNF for Haas.  Smile

Edit: I never thought to check, as I'm not in that race, but lying b4st4rd, Forza.  The truth will set you free, you Lewis lover  Big Grin