Fantasy/Dream Team 2018 season

Hi folks,

Great to see you all here, I know I'm a little late to the party.

A little early:- I was thinking it would be great if we could get a bit of competition going between us all for the 2018 f1 season. I've tried a lot of F1 fantasy/dream team, the best one I have come across is,

https://sportsdeck.com/au/f1/dreamteam/lobby

It works very well, beginning salary to choose 4 drivers, with one captain (x2 points) and 4 cars, 20 trades for the season, fluctuating driver & car prices based round and average performance, comprehensive stats, public and private leagues.

So come the start of the new season, I will create a private league for 'F1 Banter' and will post the league code in the forums with a friendly reminder.

Hesh
[+] 6 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Awesome idea Hesh. I did FantasyF1 for the first time this season, really enjoyed it for the first half of the season, but then around Italy I kept forgetting to pick my predictions and keep on top of my team :-(

A bit of a friendly rivalry and banter here would be great!

Jody's not allowed to play though, or he is but only allowed half the regular budget ;-)

Purple Banana (a.k.a John or JB  Smile )
"The flowers of victory belong in many vases." - Michael Schumacher
[+] 2 users Like Purple-banana's post

Sounds good Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

(01-12-2017, 02:40 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  So come the start of the new season, I will create a private league for 'F1 Banter' and will post the league code in the forums with a friendly reminder.

Hesh

Welcome my friend. Great idea and I'm glad you got here.

Welcome Monster Smile

Great idea Wink

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

Ummm..., Hesh, so do you have to pick 4 drivers and 4 cars? I've run out of cash!

(14-03-2018, 09:15 PM)morini Wrote:  Ummm..., Hesh, so do you have to pick 4 drivers and 4 cars? I've run out of cash!

Ah, right. You have to have some cheap / crap drivers and cars to stay in budget. Fair enough.

My team is in. Don't fancy my chances much though.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

Aye, that's right. In honesty its been tough this year to choose, I'm sure ill be juggling again after free practices.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.

Done Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Added a team, probably bollocks as I'm always awful at these fantasy sports thingies.
[+] 5 users Like Jody Barton's post