Fantasy/Dream Team 2018 season

(11-11-2018, 08:37 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(11-11-2018, 08:32 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Well, based my final trade on FP3, VET in, MAX out, VET capt. Shit, xD

Done something similar Hesh.....just hoping Rene has made a similar or worse cock up  Tongue

Haha well that's three of us done the same thing!  Ooops  Laughing

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(11-11-2018, 09:09 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Haha well that's three of us done the same thing!  Ooops  Laughing

I think next year I will adopt a new approach....write down my clever ideas.....study them for a bit....then do the complete opposite, it has to work!  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

LOL, guys, I could be on the move again, still no fecking idea how the scoring works, but I didn't make your mistakes, that said, just checked, and I have Ocon, no idea how that's gonna pan out, haha, And Max was my team captain, I've changed my mind, Ocon you fecking prick, I'd do more than push you, that could've great for me Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 3 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

(11-11-2018, 09:34 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  I think next year I will adopt a new approach....write down my clever ideas.....study them for a bit....then do the complete opposite, it has to work!  Tongue

hehe, that's how I played the start of the flyaways, worked out great : D

If someone had done that from the start of the season they would be No 1 on the whole website!

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Fecking fantastic, 10 -10

it couldn't be closer, all to play for, will my refusal to put Lewis in the team, be my downfall? Gonna find out in the next race Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 2 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

(12-11-2018, 03:38 AM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  Fecking fantastic, 10 -10

it couldn't be closer, all to play for, will my refusal to put Lewis in the team, be my downfall? Gonna find out in the next race Smile

That our rivalry Fog?  10 All? because your so far ahead on points don't think there's any way I can catch you bud.....   

Blushing

[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(12-11-2018, 11:18 AM)PapaofGags Wrote:  
(12-11-2018, 03:38 AM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  Fecking fantastic, 10 -10

That our rivalry Fog?  10 All? because your so far ahead on points don't think there's any way I can catch you bud.....

I think it is, that is brilliant. I think there is only about 180 points, that can be a single round shift : P
GL to both of you, all to play for in the final round.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(12-11-2018, 11:18 AM)PapaofGags Wrote:  
(12-11-2018, 03:38 AM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  

just crunched the numbers, going by what Hesh said, sorry but nope, you can't catch me overall, you're 283 points behind, but don't think that's how the rivalries work. Think it's just, race by race, so on that front, yep, it's all still to play for - 10/10, with one race to go

Overall, by my reckoning, Mr Banana is within reach, but that's about it for me. Still can't believe Forza made the podium, LOL

Every place to fourth is settled, though. Two tier championship, arrgghh, haha, I wonder who has won the most races? It's a conspiracy I tell ya, haha Smile

[+] 2 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

(12-11-2018, 10:02 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:                                                                 
Still can't believe Forza made the podium, LOL

Keep those thoughts to yourself for another couple of weeks fog, I can still be caught by Jim ( BullenGP) if I remember rightly Cry

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Ah ok bud, to be honest I hope you win 11/10 now, would feel like a hollow victory if/when I lose by so many points.   Confused

[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post