Tracks? again

(29-01-2018, 04:37 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  Anything better then another (very forced) city race, like they talked about for Rotterdam.

I agree. We don't want any more city races thanks very much. This is Formula 1 not Formula E.

I was asked to walk the proposed Copenhagen track with a bunch of other FIA certified marshals. To say I had grave concerns is an understatement. I think it could be made 'safe' but as for racing?

:/

No thanks, there's a very long curved straight (if that's not too much of an oxymoron) into a wide entrance / narrow exit 90 degree left, I told them it'd be better if the race went the other way round, but I don't think they were listening. City races on the whole suck.

Circuit Paul Ricard

Not looking forward to this track. These overheads present a soulless track. Resurfaced, so never ending tyres.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.

Oh... dear... I thought they were going to leave the rough surface down. That is a serious shame. Looks like they've removed the adverse cambered double corner as well and made it actually cambered... :/ ... why?

Still not sure which configuration of the track they're planning on using either, as I've seen two layouts represented now. One thing is for certain though, it'll always be a high speed circuit, possibly moreso now with the changes.