Honda Quit F1

(04-10-2020, 02:28 PM)NeilP Wrote:  Electric is being done what else is there?

Hydrogen fuel cells?

How about wind power? Do away with the rear wing and replace it with a big FO bed sheet. Sort of like a cross between formula E and the America's Cup Laughing

<thinks>
What about pedal cars? They could do away with engines altogether. Would be very cheap and also environmentally friendly!
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

(04-10-2020, 03:24 PM)morini Wrote:  
(04-10-2020, 02:28 PM)NeilP Wrote:  Electric is being done what else is there?

Hydrogen fuel cells?

How about wind power? Do away with the rear wing and replace it with a big FO bed sheet. Sort of like a cross between formula E and the America's Cup Laughing

<thinks>
What about pedal cars? They could do away with engines altogether. Would be very cheap and also environmentally friendly!

Midget power is the way forward.....4 little midgets all peddeling hard at each wheel....so it's still a 4wld machine...if they slack off as midgets do then give em coke...not the liquid stuff.....the Columbian marching powder......and Rubens Barrichelo could drive as he is part midget anyway..

Imagine the size of a helmet for a midget....small guys yes .....but fecking huge heads.
[+] 5 users Like pennywise's post

(04-10-2020, 04:13 PM)pennywise Wrote:  Midget power is the way forward.....4 little midgets all peddeling hard at each wheel....so it's still a 4wld machine

Yep, that would work, but may I suggest we stick to 2 midget drive on the rear wheels only? Don't want to make it too easy for the drivers. Could even have a "limited slip diff" by feeding each midget differing amounts of coke.

Of course, the 4 midget drive could be used in the WRC.
[+] 5 users Like morini's post

(04-10-2020, 07:01 PM)morini Wrote:  
(04-10-2020, 04:13 PM)pennywise Wrote:  Midget power is the way forward.....4 little midgets all peddeling hard at each wheel....so it's still a 4wld machine

Could even have a "limited slip diff" by feeding each midget differing amounts of coke.

Your both onto summit..... loads of coke & use methamphetamines as a push to pass, if that's not exciting enough we could have a fan vote for which lap the meth is replaced by liquid LSD....

Fuckupamidget.com   Tongue

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 5 users Like PapaofGags's post

LOL, you boys are on fire tonight

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(04-10-2020, 07:24 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Your both onto summit..... loads of coke & use methamphetamines as a push to pass, if that's not exciting enough we could have a fan vote for which lap the meth is replaced by liquid LSD....

Fuckupamidget.com   Tongue

We've got the basis for a great formula here! We might have to pitch it to Ross Brawn Laughing

Obviously Petronas will flounce off in a huff as midgets won't run on petrol. However, should be easy swap to a new title sponsor." Mercedes AMG Walter White F1 Team" has a certain ring to it, don't you think? (the AMG now standing for Amphetamine Midget Group) Wink
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

I dont give a flying **** what its called.......im just buzzing at the thought of a Ferrari with more (pedal) power than we currently have Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 5 users Like forzaferrari's post

Ahh you gotta laugh......as Midgets say..."life's too short".
[+] 3 users Like pennywise's post

I read on a "dodgy site" this morning Marko Helmet has said "a girlfriend of one of our drivers has tested positive for Covid-19" . Havent seen it reported elsewhere.

(doesnt say if the driver in question belongs to RBR or AT camp)

Since testing for the coronavirus was initiated by F1, just before the start of the 2020 season in Austria, approximately 50,000 COVID-19 tests have been conducted, from which just 26 positive cases were identified.

[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(06-10-2020, 09:50 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:  I read on a "dodgy site" this morning Marko Helmet has said "a girlfriend of one of our drivers has tested positive for Covid-19" . Havent seen it reported elsewhere.

(doesnt say if the driver in question belongs to RBR or AT camp)

Since testing for the coronavirus was initiated by F1, just before the start of the 2020 season in Austria, approximately 50,000 COVID-19 tests have been conducted, from which just 26 positive cases were identified.

Hmm, that's a bit of a shocker. Hope it doesn't f*ck up any of the drivers seasons. Let's try a bit of basic deduction

1. Max Verstappen 
Does he have a girlfriend? I always had a sneaking suspicion he is gay. 
<googles>
Ah, ok. A student called Dilara Sanlik. Could be her as students are notorious superspreaders Wink

2. Alex Albon
Has a girlfriend who is a pro golfer playing on the US PGA tour, Lili Muni. He is punching well above his weight there, fair play to the lad. Very easy on the eye she is, to say the least! But a golfer on an american tour? High risk I'd say.

3. Danil Kvyat
I think (unless they split up) he has a kid with Nelson Piquet's girl Kelly

4. Pierre Gasly
Had to google as wasn't sure but looks like Caterina Masetti Zannini. Know nothing about her.

Based on that I'd say the student or the golfer are the prime suspects. Hope for Alex's sake it isn't the golf pro girlie because she would be very hard to socially distance from Laughing
[+] 3 users Like morini's post