What next for Sebastian Vettel?

I'm posting links to Planet F1 again, somebody stop me (FFS, I hate that site!)

https://www.planetf1.com/news/sebastian-...ams-fw14b/

That one is a truly iconic car. Nice one Seb Vettel, you are a lucky man!
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

(02-09-2020, 10:43 AM)morini Wrote:  That one is a truly iconic car. Nice one Seb Vettel, you are a lucky man!

Yup, one of my all time favourite f1 cars, stunner!

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

I was so relieved when Nigel Mansell finally won a WDC. I thought he was going to be the almost man. I loved watching F1 back then but in truth almost 99% of the reason was Mansell and Williams. Sad to see where they are today and sad to see the team brought out by a faceless organization. We should have had a whip round boys!!!!
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

(02-09-2020, 04:01 PM)NeilP Wrote:  I was so relieved when Nigel Mansell finally won a WDC. I thought he was going to be the almost man.

Yeah after three 2nd's I was also well chuffed, as I suspect most of us were, loved watching him, even better if he happened to be grumpy, as he often was.  Big Grin  

Got to give it to Sebastian, good taste.   Cool

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(02-09-2020, 04:42 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  
(02-09-2020, 04:01 PM)NeilP Wrote:  I was so relieved when Nigel Mansell finally won a WDC. I thought he was going to be the almost man.

Yeah after three 2nd's I was also well chuffed, as I suspect most of us were, loved watching him, even better if he happened to be grumpy, as he often was.  Big Grin  

Got to give it to Sebastian, good taste.   Cool
And Boring as hell!! Could throw a car round though that's for sure

(02-09-2020, 04:51 PM)Beano Wrote:  
(02-09-2020, 04:42 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  

And Boring as hell!! Could throw a car round though that's for sure

Yeah & "that moustache" Hehe, I was such a big fan I even forgave him when he became a copper......    Laughing

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

And just when you might feel sorry for Seb he goes out and spends €3mill on a toy us mere mortals can only drive on sim games...

Thats just a sick car to own .
[+] 3 users Like pennywise's post

(02-09-2020, 05:52 PM)pennywise Wrote:  And just when you might feel sorry for Seb he goes out and spends €3mill on a toy us mere mortals can only drive on sim games...

Isn't it just!

I hope he gives it a run up the hill at FOS now and again. Be shame for such a beast to be kept in a glass case (even though it is a work of art).
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

(02-09-2020, 06:15 PM)morini Wrote:  
(02-09-2020, 05:52 PM)pennywise Wrote:  And just when you might feel sorry for Seb he goes out and spends €3mill on a toy us mere mortals can only drive on sim games...

Isn't it just!

I hope he gives it a run up the hill at FOS now and again. Be shame for such a beast to be kept in a glass case (even though it is a work of art).
As a Ferrari employee im sure they will let him play with his new toy .....at Mugello......ok so now I hate Vettel...or is it just maximum jealousy.....yip...jealousy
[+] 3 users Like pennywise's post

(02-09-2020, 07:33 PM)pennywise Wrote:  As a Ferrari employee im sure they will let him play with his new toy .....at Mugello......

Not much time left for that. He'll have to be bloody quick! Maybe he'll get a run on the track when he picks up his P45? Big Grin
[+] 4 users Like morini's post