2019 British GP

The weather here is nuts! Watching F3 race and the sun is breaking through but fine rain at the same time.

Pleased with my race day spot lock ups, side by side action, overtakes galore. But this is F3, bet the F1 won't be as entertaining.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

That was ace! Doubt the F1 will be as much fun as that.

Lewis takes Sir frank for a lap...or 2

https://twitter.com/i/status/1150324049542832128

(14-07-2019, 09:16 AM)morini Wrote:  That was ace! Doubt the F1 will be as much fun as that.

Didnt watch the F3 but enjoyed the F2 , love seeing these cars spitting flames, popping & banging, Great drive from Aitken

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

Looks like Aitken us going to win the F2 sprint race. Get in there Britain!
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

My bro showed me a video from his Friday visit of the F2 upshift "pop/bang". Said it was like a shotgun, even on the video which wouldnt do it justice I could tell how unreal that sound is. He said when lots of them were going by, it was like a warzone, race must of been an insane treat on the ears : D

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

It was Hesh, but the 3.4 litre F3 cars are the only ones which sound like proper race cars IMO

Place is rammed now. So much so it is hard to walk around
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

Also, porsche race just finished and it's raining. Not a lot, but it is raining - 11:56am

Tyres remaining for the race.
https://twitter.com/AlbertFabrega/status...0238425089

Looks like alot of potential for mixed strategies, intrigue, good stuff.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Enjoy peoples.   Big Grin

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post