2019 Bahrain GP

Italian press reporting CLC`s engine was compromised by a faulty injector in Bahrain Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(05-04-2019, 12:56 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Italian press reporting CLC`s engine was compromised by a faulty injector in Bahrain Wink

Colour me surprised! See my reply to paps in Cinese GP thread.

Do Italians like Sushi? Smells fishy to me  Dodgy
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

A bit late to the party but interesting none the less.

Qually telemetry comparison.
https://unendinginsight.wordpress.com/20...-analysis/

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 4 users Like Monster Hesh's post

That's some interesting gearing predictions about Mercedes. Might explain part of the advantage they held in both Melbourne and China, and explain their deficit in Bahrain. It's also a good gearing set up for Baku, punchy out of the 90 degree street circuit corners, but with plenty of range to keep pulling down that long straight. If true Mercedes might have played a blinder with their first gearbox of the year. Take some pain in Spain, but plenty of gain in Melbourne, China and Baku, and neutral in Bahrain. Good call. Why? Because by Spain you might be bringing a new aero update that alleviates the lack of scope to sprint in the higher gears down the start finish straight any way.
[+] 1 user Likes Jody Barton's post