2018 Mexico GP

5 WDC's, thoroughly deserved for Lewis Hamilton, he has absolutely being the best driver this season, no question. Sure Ferrari had some pants races, but so too have Mercedes this season, but Lewis has managed to make the difference when required. I think right now he's the best on the grid.

I hope Ferrari remain close next year to Mercedes, and I hope Red Bull and Honda can be competitive and maybe even throw Renault into the mix. I have no problem with Lewis winning a 6th WDC next season, but I'd like it to be a fight to the wire, and Lewis earning it again. I've enjoyed most of this season, some of the racing has been outstanding. Mercedes need to go back to the drawing board next season with their car again,

I expect Ferrari to be stronger next season, and even Leclerc will be a threat, I'd be ecstatic if RBR got in their with Max and maybe Gasly too. As to the WCC I really don't think it's over. Ferarri 55 points behind Mercedes, 43 points maximum per team on a race day so it's not over yet, finish one two in the last two races, a few more bad weekends for Mercedes and a DNF and Ferrari might just nip in ahead of Mercedes. Don't think it is likely, especially with how down Vettel seemed, but I'll watch until it's over, which will probably be in Brazil at the next race.
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

balls, Lewis is ruining it, he's opened his word hole, haha, just kidding again, enjoy Lewis fans, Sky did use some good tunes this weekend, but they used the wrong version of this one, turn it up loud, all you's ones partying Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c16rihlXHFA

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 2 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

[Image: DqoCKM5XgAEDbbn.jpg]
[Image: DqoTd62XcAEKWkQ.jpg]
Well done Lewis, shame he was off the podium, yet again. Nevermind I'm sure there are more to come to wont be sealed in Mexico.

Another sterling job from VES, yet again the Renault's started to drop like flies, but a better finishing amount than last year. Poor poor Danny RIC, such a shame.
Another massive time gap separation between the field, only top 4 again on lead lap. 10-14 were all mightily close though, but we didnt see any of that in the closing stages of the race.

LEC was pulling off some great moves to get 7th
Good to see a points finish for VAN
Weekend to forget to Haas.

WCC is still on, that could make these last couple of races really entertaining.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(28-10-2018, 11:07 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  5 WDC's, thoroughly deserved for Lewis Hamilton, he has absolutely being the best driver this season, no question. Sure Ferrari had some pants races, but so too have Mercedes this season, but Lewis has managed to make the difference when required. I think right now he's the best on the grid.

I hope Ferrari remain close next year to Mercedes, and I hope Red Bull and Honda can be competitive and maybe even throw Renault into the mix. I have no problem with Lewis winning a 6th WDC next season, but I'd like it to be a fight to the wire, and Lewis earning it again. I've enjoyed most of this season, some of the racing has been outstanding. Mercedes need to go back to the drawing board next season with their car again,

I expect Ferrari to be stronger next season, and even Leclerc will be a threat, I'd be ecstatic if RBR got in their with Max and maybe Gasly too. As to the WCC I really don't think it's over. Ferarri 55 points behind Mercedes, 43 points maximum per team on a race day so it's not over yet, finish one two in the last two races, a few more bad weekends for Mercedes and a DNF and Ferrari might just nip in ahead of Mercedes. Don't think it is likely, especially with how down Vettel seemed, but I'll watch until it's over, which will probably be in Brazil at the next race.

I really don’t think Seb was THAT down he wasn’t broken, gutted yes but he knew this was Lewis’s year since Singapore! WCC is still there Ferrari will hound Mercs and it does depend on whether Lewis turns up cos Bottas certainly won’t lol. Now he IS BROKEN!! 

Bonkers debate on Sky forum over whether Lewis is a legend lol you will be surprised Morini at my comments!!!!!!!

Lewis is a legend. No question. People can dislike him, but you can't deny what he has done in the sport.
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post

Dont derail to much, there is a thread for driver talk.

Lol, I missed Bottas going onto the Hypers for the last few laps. They really were in a world of trouble.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 1 user Likes Monster Hesh's post

(28-10-2018, 11:56 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Dont derail to much, there is a thread for driver talk.

Lol, I missed Bottas going onto the Hypers for the last few laps. They really were in a world of trouble.

Easy tiger lol, we will stay on topic, although quick question once race has finished technically there isn’t much more to add except debate which can and does spiral, now if we started on say Brexit I would totally understand but surely if it’s relevant to today then is that ok?

(29-10-2018, 12:07 AM)LotusLover Wrote:  now if we started on say Brexit I would totally understand

Who's this Brexit fella, is that an F2 driver, or some company trying to sponsor Williams, I'm lost, LOL Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 2 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

(29-10-2018, 12:20 AM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  
(29-10-2018, 12:07 AM)LotusLover Wrote:  now if we started on say Brexit I would totally understand

Who's this Brexit fella, is that an F2 driver, or some company trying to sponsor Williams, I'm lost, LOL Smile

OFF TOPIC!!!!!
[+] 3 users Like LotusLover's post

Given he won a fifth WDC today in Mexico, I don't think it's too off topic.

Back to the race though, Max drove brilliantly, gutted for Danny Ric yet again. He's got to be praying with all his might that his Renault is more reliable next season, because if it isn't I can see it getting explosive there.

Seb did all he could, he conducted himself with good grace and composure after the race and that is a credit to him. I hope he comes back stronger next season.

The Mercedes was awful here yet again, and I'm sure Allison will be trying his hardest to steer the W10 more towards his philosophy, because it is clearly the right one in F1.

It's starting to look like Renault have fourth nailed on and that Force India won't quite catch McLaren. Speaking of which, I was stoked to see Vandorne get his points, and saddened yet again by what happened to Alonso. It's not right how he's leaving the sport.
[+] 5 users Like Jody Barton's post