2018 Mexico GP

(28-10-2018, 10:01 PM)morini Wrote:  
(28-10-2018, 09:59 PM)LotusLover Wrote:  Well done Lewis on your 5th hardest one won in Hybrid era. That’s class from Seb good lad, great character and go again next year roll on 2019

Appreciate that. I know it's not your ideal result, but that shows a bit of class. Thanks.

Far from it lol but no arguments this end apart from don’t EVER let Will Smith in the commentary again Smile
[+] 3 users Like LotusLover's post

(28-10-2018, 10:03 PM)LotusLover Wrote:  
(28-10-2018, 09:59 PM)LotusLover Wrote:  Well done Lewis on your 5th hardest one won in Hybrid era. That’s class from Seb good lad, great character and go again next year roll on 2019

Appreciate that. I know it's not your ideal result, but that shows a bit of class. Thanks.

Far from it lol but no arguments this end apart from don’t EVER let Will Smith in the commentary again Smile

That indeed was terrible! What a deluded clown, thinking he learned Hamilton how to drive.
[+] 1 user Likes Antilochos's post

(28-10-2018, 10:15 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  
(28-10-2018, 10:03 PM)LotusLover Wrote:  

That indeed was terrible! What a deluded clown, thinking he learned Hamilton how to drive.

Was a bit much wasn’t it?? I enjoyed listening to James Allison just then he talks so much sense, Ferrari were mad to let him go imo, although compassionate reason far out weighed staying, I honestly think Lewis has made the difference when they were not doing well, I think Seb kind of threw it away plus Ferrari went backwards for about three vital races. I don’t mind listening to Lewis now he is talking humbly I prefer him in this mode! Well done to him, but I hope someone else can win it next year
[+] 1 user Likes LotusLover's post

I do believe the words of Will Smith were from a movie he made and not intended as original guys!

(28-10-2018, 10:30 PM)NeilP Wrote:  I do believe the words of Will Smith were from a movie he made and not intended as original guys!

Still daft on F1, this is racing not a voice over for celebs Smile
[+] 4 users Like LotusLover's post

So as usual, let me come at this from a slightly different angle,

"Armin Van Burin" are you fucking kidding me? Nothing I hate worse than some prick DJ, telling folks to scream. While doing sweet feck all, and Will Smith was there. Where the fuck was Jazzy Jeff? He's incredible

Anyway, Shame Alfonso was taken out, didn't know he was on for "most amount of F1 laps" completed

Hulk, P6, shame for Sainz, gutted, Fooook you Haas, haha Smile

Danny must be delighted to be leaving RBR now, who keep breaking down, and move to the works Renault, LOL

Seb: Never rated him as high a driver as others, but as a person, pure class, great to see him interrupt his interview, to congratulate Lewis

Great drives throughout the field, Kimi as always hard but fair

Max: Awesome drive, and deserves the win

Lewis: Booo, haha, just kidding, inevitable, and more than deserved, he's been imperious this season, congrats

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 6 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

(28-10-2018, 10:30 PM)NeilP Wrote:  I do believe the words of Will Smith were from a movie he made and not intended as original guys!

Than what kind of idiots at Liberty think this line of text is a good idea?
At least let us know it is from a movie (it's still cringe worthy).
[+] 3 users Like Antilochos's post

Insert Fog's post here Hehe.

Agree about Sebastian, he showed some class today, James got one, Nigel got one, Damon got one, Jenson got one & I was so proud of all of them, Lewis has five, I can hardly believe it, the celebrations have begun in Papa's house.  Cool

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 5 users Like PapaofGags's post

(28-10-2018, 10:46 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  At least let us know it is from a movie (it's still cringe worthy).

That's what you get when you let the Americans run the show. Not intending to be racist, but the American sports viewers have a completley different outlook on what viewers / fans in UK or Europe would like to see. This is why Bernie selling out to Liberty was (ultimately) a very bad idea.

Back on topic, what a great race for Max! He is going to own this track in years to come.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(28-10-2018, 10:56 PM)morini Wrote:  He is going to own this track in years to come.

My guess he might well own F1, meaning we all know he's going to win & win & win...…. great race for Max today.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 5 users Like PapaofGags's post