2018 Mexico GP

Valterri with a HS track record. Heh!

(28-10-2018, 09:44 PM)morini Wrote:  
(28-10-2018, 09:42 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Nice try LL lol

You can tell by the way he's driving it is for a minimum 7th! Can't blame the chap, fair play.

Yeah blatant taking it easy I don’t blame him at all, his ringer is twitching anyway the driver is done, we all knew that secretly but now to wipe that smug grin off of Toto the Twats fave by robbing them of a WCC if possible

Three sets of tyres for Hamilton today and every one of them looks f**cked! Mercdes have work to do I think (if they want to continue winning).

Why the fook do we keep seeing LHs Physio who gives a shit about her???

Oh damn my phone is ringing gtg damn lol byeeee hahaha

(28-10-2018, 09:49 PM)LotusLover Wrote:  Why the fook do we keep seeing LHs Physio who gives a shit about her???

I like her! She's a pretty girl.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

Woooooooo .......... hooooooooooooooo!!!!

Happy bunnies R us.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

Well done Max as well. Cracking drive, two Mexico wins (I think this will be one of your tracks).

Nice one Max......Congrats to LH (sticks in throat)

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

Well done Lewis on your 5th hardest one won in Hybrid era. That’s class from Seb good lad, great character and go again next year roll on 2019
[+] 4 users Like LotusLover's post

(28-10-2018, 09:59 PM)LotusLover Wrote:  Well done Lewis on your 5th hardest one won in Hybrid era. That’s class from Seb good lad, great character and go again next year roll on 2019

Appreciate that. I know it's not your ideal result, but that shows a bit of class. Thanks.