General Driver Discussion

Andrea Stella on the best drivers in F1: "My top 3 drivers with equal cars would be - Max Verstappen, Lando Norris and Fernando Alonso."

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(11-12-2023, 08:24 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Andrea Stella on the best drivers in F1: "My top 3 drivers with equal cars would be - Max Verstappen, Lando Norris and Fernando Alonso."

Wind up merchant...   Laughing

Just seen him on beyond the grid, he thinks that Michael Schumacher was the best driver ever, 
so obviously the man knows Fuck all about driver talent!   Tongue

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(11-12-2023, 09:34 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:     Michael Schumacher was the best driver ever

What do ya mean was......still is, always will be, heck even "der Führer" knows that!  Big Grin

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(11-12-2023, 11:07 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(11-12-2023, 09:34 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:     Michael Schumacher was the best driver ever    Shutup

What do ya mean was......still is, always will be, heck even "der Führer" knows that!  Big Grin

Ok...... this must have been when "der Führer" Toto was on the strong meds after falling off his bike......    Wink

Nothing like concussion/meds..... apart from booze (obv) to make a man talk bollox   Laughing

[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

(12-12-2023, 01:19 AM)PapaofGags Wrote:   after falling off his bike

That aint a very nice thing to call Susie  Tongue

[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(12-12-2023, 01:04 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(12-12-2023, 01:19 AM)PapaofGags Wrote:   after falling off his bike
That aint a very nice thing to call Susie  Tongue

Laughing   Laughing

[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

It will always be Senna at number 1 for me.

I cannot believe Wolff would make that statement whilst Hamilton is still with his team. It is disrespectful and hardly motivating. I am not saying he is right or wrong all these things are subjective and open to argument, sorry discussion. It just another example of poor leadership.
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

(12-12-2023, 04:35 PM)NeilP Wrote:  It will always be Senna at number 1 for me.

I cannot believe Wolff would make that statement whilst Hamilton is still with his team. It is disrespectful and hardly motivating. I am not saying he is right or wrong all these things are subjective and open to argument, sorry discussion. It just another example of poor leadership.

^^^ This

Toto's German inferiority complex, thinks he's a Kraut like Hitler....    Tongue

[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

Not often I side with the german twat, but....

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(12-12-2023, 05:46 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  
(12-12-2023, 04:35 PM)NeilP Wrote:  It will always be Senna at number 1 for me.

^^^ This

Toto's German inferiority complex, thinks he's a Kraut like Hitler....    Tongue

No contest for me.

One chap is statistically the best of all time, the other is a blatant cheat who didn't care how he won.

I'll keep Senna out of the conversation because his career was cut tragically short.
[+] 4 users Like black's post