2018 Japanese GP

(30-09-2018, 08:04 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Ahemm, Japanese GP thread, not driver discussion. Posts moved to here: https://www.f1banter.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=371

Yes sir lol
[+] 2 users Like LotusLover's post

Any way, as to the Japanese GP, I think if Lewis' third PU is OK, and the weather is changeable / wet we could see a Lewis Vs Max scrap, and that would be something. Which is why I hope it was Lewis' second engine that he used today, my paddock friend seems to think it was, but he's going to try and find out.
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

Gutted Friday is looking like a wash out, selfishly for myself, but also for Morini. Friday is where its constant on track entertainment, it's where you get your moneys worth. To sit in the rain all day for a glimpse of a few cars that are brave enough to head out, from three years of first hand experience, it royally sucks!

I always wish for one build up session to be dry, just to see the cars at full attack on laps. Saturdays not looking too great so it could be wet nursey central at such a great track.

However as far as seasons have gone in the past, we've been lucky on the Fridays, probably record number of dry sessions so far.

99% have bigged RedBull up for wet sessions/high downforce tracks. So far this season, they capitalised on that at only one track. Hungary which was predicted RedBull, then it was wet: just screamed a RedBull given, yet they were barely ahead of tier 2. I'm most intrigued by where they will be at Suzuka as the WC have pretty much been wrapped up.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

I'm sad Friday looks like it is going to be a washout, I'm quite looking forward to the wet qualifying, because with all the camber in Suzuka a slightly damp track is a beast to master, but you get drivers really going for it, and it is a sight to behold. The fact the weather looks like it's going to be mixed on Sunday means we could be in for a fantastic race.

Well is it a given guys the weather? Still a way off and we all know how wrong Michael Fish got it many moons ago Smile let’s hope it’s just a shower or two
[+] 1 user Likes LotusLover's post

LL it looks pretty nailed on, Japan is being battered by a Monsoon , and the tail end of it will be hitting Suzuka this weekend, so we'll have turbulent weather no question in Suzuka.
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post

(30-09-2018, 09:15 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  LL it looks pretty nailed on, Japan is being battered by a Monsoon , and the tail end of it will be hitting Suzuka this weekend, so we'll have turbulent weather no question in Suzuka.

Oh dear well let’s hope for some respite over the weekend at some stage
[+] 2 users Like LotusLover's post

(30-09-2018, 08:54 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Gutted Friday is looking like a wash out, selfishly for myself, but also for Morini.

I wouldn't bet it wll be. I've looked a a couple of weather sites this morning and they say showers Friday, scattered showers Saturday and thunderstorms Sunday. Sunday being highest chance of rain. So inless your weather forecast is more reliable then I don't think any of us know.

None of the sites I looked at had heavy rain for Friday - we will see.

Gves mt an excuse to buy a team Ferrari rain coat :-)
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

(01-10-2018, 01:17 AM)morini Wrote:  l
good man, just don't buy an SF Brolley, LOL

The pic I tried to post here was a red hat, with the slogan:  

"Make F1 Banter Great", with the Renault Logo, in place of the letter A

LOL, have a ball, bud

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 3 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

Gves mt an excuse to buy a team Ferrari rain coat :-)

Dont bother coming back on here if you do that!!!!!

I hope you and your wife have a wonderful time out there I look forward to reading all about it in the international Newspapers!!!
[+] 4 users Like NeilP's post