2018 Japanese GP

[Image: selected-sets-per-driver-1.jpg]

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 5 users Like forzaferrari's post

Ferrari maxes out on the SS, as verified above.

https://www-motorsport-com.cdn.ampprojec...3183188%2F
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

I know the teams chose their tyres a while ago (which strikes me as a bit daft, but thems the rules...) but why on earth do Ferrari think they cam live on the supersofts?

Or maybe they have a cunning plan that I don't understand! Confused

Insert witty signature here...
[+] 3 users Like Gojira's post

Nice, let Ferrari go agressieve. It worked for them last race... I guess they know what they are doing.
But what is wrong with McLaren?

Well if it really does chuck it down on Friday, like the weather reports are currently predicting Ferrari could really regret their decision.

Come the start of Qualifying all top teams will have the same amount of new sets remaining, like they always do. The only thing Ferrari miss out on is some Mediums data on a Friday. Which, personally I would give one of drivers, two sets of the hardest compounds, just to get some numbers.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.

So weather reports are saying we'll have a monsoon on Friday to the degree I expect there to be zero running. Saturday it's going to be light drizzle all day with sunny periods, so that'll make qualifying super interesting. The race day it's saying there will be showers and sunny periods, so if that's the weather conditions we could be in for a cracker in Suzuka... but I'll be honest, I think the WDC could be all over at this rate by the end of the CotA race weekend. However, I just can't see it going past Mexico at this rate unless Lewis DNf's somewhere. Championship over.
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post

I think the "Large" lady has already started warming her vocal chords after today.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(30-09-2018, 03:58 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  I think the "Large" lady has already started warming her vocal chords after today.

Yup, I just don't see a way back into this championship for Vettel unless Lewis crashes into a wall and explodes in a ball of fire and dies. Even then I think there's a chance Lewis would still win. If the weather is "changeable" in Suzuka would anyone ever really bet against Lewis winning their as well? Red Bull will be a threat in Suzuka if it is wet. Seb does not like the rain, and he absolutely will not like Suzuka in the wet.
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post

[Image: zRWRbmO.png]

[Image: RDDe0cO.png]
[Image: 18602_japanese-gp-pit-stop-eng.jpg]
[Image: image.png]

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post