2018 Japanese GP

(08-10-2018, 02:35 PM)Purple-banana Wrote:  Rosberg beat Lewis last time out too, M, No-one is saying Rosberg > Lewis. You can't judge based on a single season. Certainly not when there are mitigating circumstances like DNFs or performance get-out clauses muddying the waters....

We all have our own opinions, doesn't justify calling LL delusional because you don't agree

I composed a very long reply to this as stuck in hotel room in less than upbeat mood, not been out for a meal this eveing due to Mrs having galloping trots. I did tell her not to eat Octopus dumplings from a circuit stall, but would she listen? Anyway, I'm not posting the reply I wrote as I'm sick of all the Hamilton hate I read everywhere and my reponse to you will do nothing more than start a flame war.

I will leave it at - Sebastian Vettel ≠ Lewis Hamilton. I firmly belive that and if people objectively look at what's in front of them they will see it too.

What I will say is I'm looking forward him bending the knee in front of Liz and Phil the greek. "Arise Sir Lewis", that's really going to piss a lot of people off and I will be laughing it up.

(08-10-2018, 04:14 PM)morini Wrote:  
(08-10-2018, 02:35 PM)Purple-banana Wrote:  Rosberg beat Lewis last time out too, M, No-one is saying Rosberg > Lewis. You can't judge based on a single season. Certainly not when there are mitigating circumstances like DNFs or performance get-out clauses muddying the waters....

We all have our own opinions, doesn't justify calling LL delusional because you don't agree

I composed a very long reply to this as stuck in hotel room in less than upbeat mood, not been out for a meal this eveing due to Mrs having galloping trots. I did tell her not to eat Octopus dumplings from a circuit stall, but would she listen? Anyway, I'm not posting the reply I wrote as I'm sick of all the Hamilton hate I read everywhere and my reponse to you will do nothing more than start a flame war.

I will leave it at - Sebastian Vettel ≠ Lewis Hamilton. I firmly belive that and if people objectively look at what's in front of them they will see it too.

What I will say is I'm looking forward him bending the knee in front of Liz and Phil the greek. "Arise Sir Lewis", that's really going to piss a lot of people off and I will be laughing it up.

Such a fanboy comment, entitled to opinion as we all are. I don’t care if you think I’m am delusional I also don’t give two fooks if you’ve not eaten?? That aside I did say Lewis was in ascendency you make out he is perfect well 2011 was no perfection was it? And he was a world champion. We could go on all day but your a hardcore Lewis Fanboy sorry I mean fan :Smile still maintain you don’t get 4 titles in a less dominant era by being , what did you call it “average” as for starting a flame well you’ve sent another user out of the forum/ bravo lol bravo! Your so inflammatory at times you should have the surname petrol Smile 

As for knighthood why would you get a hard on for a driver getting a knighthood lol not being a fan boy by any chance is it??!!! It didn’t last between us did it although I really did try!

(08-10-2018, 05:44 PM)LotusLover Wrote:  Such a fanboy comment, entitled to opinion as we all are. I don’t care if you think I’m am delusional I also don’t give two fooks if you’ve not eaten??

You really don't get forums do you? No idea why you are replying to a response I made to JB. None of what you have attributed there is meant for you, it was meant for Banana, so why reply to it in the way you did?

As to the "content" of your last post (name calling, classy), I'm not gracing that with a reply, I have seen enough of your posts here and elsewhere to know exactly where you stand and we will never see eye to eye.

Guys, I’m seeing this battering on this forum (or all forums for that matter) and it often leads to a totally unnecessary tension.
Let us be honest; all of us here are reasonable people with the same interest, the same love for F1. Or at least agree we are not complete idiots.

In real life, do we get into hefty arguments like this? I think no. It is a typical thing of the digital communication. For example, in real life I’m know to be a hard ass cunt. I give people a lot of shit, argue like I’m the advocate of the devil, make it hard on them, push them towards that certain border of anger. But, there is a big but here, then I stop. All the crap I gave is still there, but in real life we have a lot more tools to communicate. I can be a asshole, but at the same moment let them know I respect them, or there might be more into the words I’m saying than just literally what I am saying. That is a huge thing in communication.

Digital, we cannot. Communication is often black-white with very few space for greys. Ask yourself, compare a digital discussion to a real life situation, would you act the same? I bet not.
All I am saying is this; count to 10 sometimes when you are behind your pc. Maybe the other guy is not that bad as it seems.

Christ, now can we get back to our common enemy and bitch about how bad the weather is? Or politics, who does not like a safe discussion about politics?
[+] 5 users Like Antilochos's post

(09-10-2018, 12:16 AM)Antilochos Wrote:  Christ, now can we get back to our common enemy and bitch about how bad the weather is? Or politics, who does not like a safe discussion about politics?

Why did you have to bring Christ into it? You fecked up my friend LOL, posted this before, can get political if you prefer hahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkUpfw4Hf3w

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 5 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

We have a good thing here I am with Anti all the way, lets not trash it and let egos get in the way of a good thing.
[+] 5 users Like NeilP's post

(09-10-2018, 12:16 AM)Antilochos Wrote:  Guys, I’m seeing this battering on this forum (or all forums for that matter) and it often leads to a totally unnecessary tension.
Let us be honest; all of us here are reasonable people with the same interest, the same love for F1. Or at least agree we are not complete idiots.

In real life, do we get into hefty arguments like this? I think no. It is a typical thing of the digital communication. For example, in real life I’m know to be a hard ass cunt. I give people a lot of shit, argue like I’m the advocate of the devil, make it hard on them, push them towards that certain border of anger. But, there is a big but here, then I stop. All the crap I gave is still there, but in real life we have a lot more tools to communicate. I can be a asshole, but at the same moment let them know I respect them, or there might be more into the words I’m saying than just literally what I am saying. That is a huge thing in communication.

Digital, we cannot. Communication is often black-white with very few space for greys. Ask yourself, compare a digital discussion to a real life situation, would you act the same? I bet not.
All I am saying is this; count to 10 sometimes when you are behind your pc. Maybe the other guy is not that bad as it seems.

Christ, now can we get back to our common enemy and bitch about how bad the weather is? Or politics, who does not like a safe discussion about politics?

Very true Anti, social media is a strange tool indeed! All I will say is it’s funny when 99% of ppl I can debate with in a healthy manner no silliness or being called this or that then the 1% well it’s like going to war with!!! Maybe there is some similarity there! Anyway happy to debate in a fun/objective view with all, we don’t need to see eye to eye with whomever we are talking too, hell, even throw banter in there!! However the 1% probably just need to walk across the other side of the road too when crossing paths!
[+] 1 user Likes LotusLover's post

[Image: skysports-f1-social-media_4447880.jpg?20181009103707]

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

What I find funny is the contrast between post race threads of F1 and MotoGP.
In MotoGP we're all beaming because we were treated to such a spectacle.
In F1, we bicker and argue over such trivial things because the sport leaves us empty. That the above has been the biggest talking point from an entire race weekend, Vettel performing the slightest of aggressive racing moves.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 4 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(09-10-2018, 11:27 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:  [Image: skysports-f1-social-media_4447880.jpg?20181009103707]

I think i have been sharing this sentiment myself Forza.

(09-10-2018, 11:31 AM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  What I find funny is the contrast between post race threads of F1 and MotoGP.
In MotoGP we're all beaming because we were treated to such a spectacle.
In F1, we bicker and argue over such trivial things because the sport leaves us empty. That the above has been the biggest talking point from an entire race weekend, Vettel performing the slightest of aggressive racing moves.

You don't bicker Monster or Paps I only wish i was as like minded lol , but youre right in Moto Gp its all about the spectacle i am loving it plus guess what no radios on riders so refreshing less to argue about imo
[+] 1 user Likes LotusLover's post