2018 Singapore GP

@Jody, what are your weather gurus saying about next weekends changces of rain? We are a bit closer now.

Just had a look for you, FP3 might actually be disrupted with rain. There's a possibility that the qualifying might actually start wet. But they're saying there is only a 12% chance of rain through out the session, but it would be sporadic.

As for race day, heavy showers in the morning. They are saying the race should start dry, but the chance of rain rises from 20% at the start of the race to 85% towards the end of what you'd expect to be the race.

My gut says Qualifying should be dry, but the race could actually end wet. A little rain to spice things up should be good. Of more interest though is the fact that they're saying there's going to be strong winds on race day, not sure how shielded the track is, but it could make driving tricky.
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

What about Friday?

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.

No rain, but overcast on Friday. Temps don't look as high as previous seasons either
[+] 1 user Likes Jody Barton's post

Just to let you all know, Paps, Neil and I will be doing our usual rain dance!
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

(10-09-2018, 05:03 PM)morini Wrote:  Just to let you all know, Paps, Neil and I will be doing our usual rain dance!

You lot can F*CK RIGHT OFF  Tongue (in the nicest possible way)

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 7 users Like forzaferrari's post

Hell I nearly got arrested last night, apparently dancing naked around a tree doing my rain rituals was not appreciated by the neighbours, even in my own back garden!
[+] 6 users Like NeilP's post

(10-09-2018, 07:34 PM)NeilP Wrote:  Hell I nearly got arrested last night, apparently dancing naked around a tree doing my rain rituals was not appreciated by the neighbours, even in my own back garden!

Too much information Neil...waaaaaaaaaaaay too much  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

(10-09-2018, 07:36 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(10-09-2018, 07:34 PM)NeilP Wrote:  Hell I nearly got arrested last night, apparently dancing naked around a tree doing my rain rituals was not appreciated by the neighbours, even in my own back garden!

Too much information Neil...waaaaaaaaaaaay too much  Tongue

I don't know Forza, pictures or it didn't happen!!!  Big Grin
[+] 5 users Like Jody Barton's post

(10-09-2018, 08:47 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  I don't know Forza, pictures or it didn't happen!!!  Big Grin

If its ok with you, I will let you look at the pics and confirm  Tongue

[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post