Red Bull choose Honda

(Yesterday, 06:34 PM)morini Wrote:  Anyone else thinking Newey leaving Red Bull is Karma visiting Horner? Horner really is a horrible human and this is a public vote of condemnation by a key colleague.

Red Bull will decline like a manic depressive on the top floor of a skyscraper when Newey goes.

I'd very much like it if he goes to Ferrari and works with Lewis (the two best Brits in F1, ever), but I'm not sure Newey has the stomach for living in Italy. He's resisted all previous approaches.

Oh yes...    Wink

Been reading it may not be just Adrian, others are rumoured to be annoyed by short spice's behaviour.

I know what you mean, he has said no before, I suppose some of it depends on Mrs Newey, she has recently liked twats or x's or what ever they are called, when short spice has belittled or talked down Adrian's input at Red Bull & someone questioned it.

A woman scorned & all that > "darling we're moving to Lake Garda to put some manners on that odious little man!"   Laughing

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post