2018 Hungarian GP

(23-07-2018, 06:45 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Morini, I'll let you into a secret... I have booked an Air B&B flat to myself, two bedrooms and a sofabed if the Finns don't fancy camping. But they camp every year apparently. We've got seats at the last corner both days, or that's what I've been told. Going there with seasoned pro's who do it every year.

Enjoy!
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

Soooo... as we get closer to the weekend the weather reports are actually ramping up the likelihood of rain on both Saturday and Sunday. Saturday it currently stands at a 64% chance of rain during qualifying... it's actually more likely to be towards the end of qualifying.

However, it's the race day that's interesting. Currently a 95% chance the race starts wet after a thunderstorm, and then the rain should stop and we get some sun. If that's the weather for the race weekend then I may have picked an absolute doozy of a time to go to the Hungaroring.

A wet end to qualifying and a wet start to the race? Yes please.
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

Yum!

Oh, and don't forget to pack your wellies Wink
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

Saw some pictures on social media, monsoon was an understatement, sky light up like Goku and Vegeta were fighting up there.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 4 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Visiting a GP is absolutely high on my Bucket List, when my dad passes on I mean to do as many of them as I possibly can!

(25-07-2018, 10:22 AM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Saw some pictures on social media, monsoon was an understatement, sky light up like Goku and Vegeta were fighting up there.

When it rains in Budapest it really rains. Like, Biblical amounts of rain.Two of the Finns are already there and they said last night it was horrendous weather, although today they're reporting it is really sunny and no cloud cover. I really hope the rain does come now, because it'd really spice the race up. We haven't had a wet Hungaroring race for ages, and when the track is wet given the elevation changes it often provides really exciting races because there are multiple racing lines you can take...

you watch it be dry now and dull as ditch water!!!  Rolleyes

Don't worry Morini, I'm packing water proof clothing and budgie smugglers just in case. It's apparently 31*C there today. But last night the Finns said they nearly drowned in an open air pub when the rain came down. They're doing a rain dance right now apparently. They're not at the track though, but the circuits not far away from the city.
[+] 4 users Like Jody Barton's post

budgie smugglers just in case
[/quote]

Some times I wish I could unread stuff...…  Hehe

Enjoy Hungary Jody.    Cool

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 4 users Like PapaofGags's post

I was going to post the same thing paps, but have trouble quoting on the phone (unlike you who has trouble quoting all the time) Big Grin

Budgie smugglers. TMI - someone pass the mind bleach.
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

Wow Sergio Marchionne has passed away that was obviously terminal RIP
[+] 3 users Like LotusLover's post

(25-07-2018, 01:29 PM)LotusLover Wrote:  Wow Sergio Marchionne has passed away that was obviously terminal RIP

Very sad. Forza posted it in another thread earlier. The article that came through to my phone said it was an embolism.

The red team have extra motivation to win this weekend I think.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post