2018 Monaco GP

Looks alot neater, doesn't it.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(23-05-2018, 11:59 AM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Looks alot neater, doesn't it.

Yeah, they looked horrible, not sure they would have made a big difference aero wise...although that said they wouldnt have been there if they didnt bring something (forgetting about the legality)

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

https://formulaone21.wordpress.com/2018/...l-preview/

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(23-05-2018, 11:46 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Mercedes believes its longer wheelbase car is not handicapped that much at Monaco, because the 0.1 seconds loss associated with the concept is wiped away by downforce gains.

Wishful thinking I reckon.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

Just watched the short clip on Sky website of the Monaco drivers conference (or the VET/HAM bit they published online). Hamilton has seemingly *no* respect for drivers in series outside F1. At the end of their party piece about whether they would drive in the same team Ham says something along the lines of "can't see it ever happening, but maybe when we are old we can team up for Le Mans, we'd murder it". Paraphrasing - Lewis thinks all endurance drivers are shit! Supreme arrogance Smile

Perhaps, but, imagine it. I'd love to see these two driving as one. Throw Alonso in there and the Universe might cease to exist : P

[+] 1 user Likes Monster Hesh's post

(23-05-2018, 09:31 PM)morini Wrote:  Just watched the short clip on Sky website of the Monaco drivers conference (or the VET/HAM bit they published online). Hamilton has seemingly *no* respect for drivers in series outside F1. At the end of their party piece about whether they would drive in the same team Ham says something along the lines of "can't see it ever happening, but maybe when we are old we can team up for Le Mans, we'd murder it". Paraphrasing - Lewis thinks all endurance drivers are shit! Supreme arrogance Smile

Haha, a Formula 1 driver who thinks he's better than everyone else who would have thought it? Tongue

Quote Hesh "Perhaps, but, imagine it. I'd love to see these two driving as one. Throw Alonso in there and the Universe might cease to exist : P"

I'm with you on this Hesh, if we cant see them in the same car in F1 I would love to see Lewis, Sebastian & Fernando at Le Mans, also what an incentive for all the other entrants, a chance to beat the dream team, here's hoping.
[/quote]

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

Vettel, Hamilton and Alonso in one Le Man car? Could be awesome but could also be a recipe for disaster. You normally have one lead, one grunt and one shift driver. Who gets to take the chequered flag? Still, if they could leave their egos outside the garage they'd be brutally formidable.
[+] 1 user Likes Jody Barton's post

"Still, if they could leave their egos outside the garage they'd be brutally formidable."

I'm not sure if you could fit these three ego's in an aircraft hanger let alone a pit garage lol, we can only hope.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

[Image: Dd9MGvyVwAA1wSq.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Monster Hesh's post