2018 Monaco GP

So looking into S3 times throughout the weekend the Monaco Grid if we're going off of times here in Barca and S2 in Aus should look like this:

1) Verstappen
2) Ricciardo
3) Hamilton
4) Raikkonen 
5) Vettel
6) Bottas
7) Magnussen
8) Alonso
9) Ocon
10) Sainz
11) Hulkenberg
12) Perez
13) Gasly
14) Leclerc
15) Grosjean
16) Vandorne
17) Ericsson
18) Heartly
19) Stroll
20) Sirotkin

If that's how it lines up I fully expect you all to worship me as your God!!! Don't worry, it's not bloody likely.

Jody.....I dont like to be too OCD about things, but, please change the title of this thread to match the other Race thread. It doesn't look clean ; D

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 1 user Likes Monster Hesh's post

I edited the thread title.

Regarding the post, I'd plump for

Ricciardo
Verstappen
Vettel
Hamilton
Bottas
Raikkonen

Too lazy to do the rest of the field.

It'll be a Red Bull front row lock out for sure, probably by a big margin. The interesting tussle will be between Ferrari and Mercedes. If Mercedes get their noses in front of the Scuderia in Monaco and take more points out of them, at a track they had a one two finish at last year, it'll be full on panic in Maranello. If they keep in front of Mercedes they'll probably not completely meltdown. However, the next 3 races are all 'special' circumstances, where long term trends can't really be inferred. We'll be waiting until Austria to really know what is happening.
[+] 1 user Likes Jody Barton's post

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Why will it be RB lockout i bet that was said last year and look at Ferrari they done a number on all involved, im going to make my list on Sunday hahahaha because ive seen lots of wrong predictions till now. BTW i would most definitely get it wrong according to my Fantasy team
[+] 2 users Like LotusLover's post

Indeed we do Lotus, we have said it on numerous occasions, only once did it pan out that way, and that was only due to a series of outside events. This is year it could prove true as RedBull are that much closer to the front.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.

(14-05-2018, 09:33 AM)morini Wrote:  I edited the thread title.

Ricciardo
Verstappen
Vettel
Hamilton
Bottas
Raikkonen

1-2 Good change pole will be Red Bull, but impossible to say wich of the two. Verstappen is the better qualifier since second half last year, but it's close between them (and Ricciardo seems to like this circuit a bit more than Verstappen).
3 Vettel seems reasonable choice for third.
4 Raikkonen, just think the Ferrari will be faster (to think of it, they might even snatch pole away from Red Bull).
5 Hamilton
6 Bottas

And I as well are to lazy for the rest of the field.
[+] 2 users Like Antilochos's post

Ricciardo
Verstappen
Vettel
Hamilton
Bottas
Raikkonen

I think the biggest F1 fans love their back of the grid battles as much as who's winning or on pole!!
I predict a very good race for Romain Grosjean, a very, very good race for the Toro Rosso team, a decent one (pos 7 or 8) for Hulkenberg, and he will outqualify Carlos Sainz. I predict a bad race for Leclerc. Leclerc may even crash during qualifying and start last. There may be other drivers crashing in qualifying, due to pushing to the extreme on the new Hypersoft tyre. Hmm, possibly we'll see a wildcard on the podium. Maybe Alonso or Perez? Maybe even Ocon? We'll see.

I'm not sure who will win but I'd put my money on Bottas - just gut instinct - don't see Red Bull winning at all. If Red Bull do win we'll be hearing about 'lack of speed on the straights' and 'losing championships because of a lack of power' ;-) I also predict some crashes, but it probably wont involve Grosjean or Verstappen this time.

(18-05-2018, 10:16 AM)BrendanSylvester Wrote:  

Ricciardo
Verstappen
Vettel
Hamilton
Bottas
Raikkonen

I think the biggest F1 fans love their back of the grid battles as much as who's winning or on pole!!
I predict a very good race for Romain Grosjean, a very, very good race for the Toro Rosso team, a decent one (pos 7 or 8) for Hulkenberg, and he will outqualify Carlos Sainz. I predict a bad race for Leclerc. Leclerc may even crash during qualifying and start last. There may be other drivers crashing in qualifying, due to pushing to the extreme on the new Hypersoft tyre. Hmm, possibly we'll see a wildcard on the podium. Maybe Alonso or Perez? Maybe even Ocon? We'll see.

I'm not sure who will win but I'd put my money on Bottas - just gut instinct - don't see Red Bull winning at all. If Red Bull do win we'll be hearing about 'lack of speed on the straights' and 'losing championships because of a lack of power' ;-) I also predict some crashes, but it probably wont involve Grosjean or Verstappen this time.

Cool you make the Monaco Gp sound almost exciting  Big Grin Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like LotusLover's post