2024 Chinese GP

(20-04-2024, 10:18 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:  We can only hope tomorrows race will be more exciting than what we witnessed today, like watching paint dry Sad

The best bit for me was the naughty boys... Fernando was a plumb imo.

Carlos & Charles had us in stiches, I will not yield!!!   Tongue

(20-04-2024, 12:30 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Aston Martin protested the results of qualifying on grounds Carlos Sainz may have breached Article 39.6 in Q2:

“Any driver whose car stops on the track during the qualifying session or the sprint qualifying session shootout will not be permitted to take any further part in that session.”

FIA dismisses Aston Martin protest over China F1 qualifying (motorsport.com)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

Did anyone even bother watching?
[+] 4 users Like Westie's post

(21-04-2024, 06:58 PM)Westie Wrote:  Did anyone even bother watching?

Yip... the Super bikes & WEC were better...     Wink

Still chuffed for Lando.     Cool

Hope the Mercedes updates change the #shitbox for the better.

Alain Prost said something very similar too "max needs better team mates for his legacy"     Shutup

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 4 users Like PapaofGags's post

(21-04-2024, 06:58 PM)Westie Wrote:  Did anyone even bother watching?

For the first time in years, no, I never watched a single second live or otherwise of the whole race weekend.

I read some reports yesterday to see who did what and that was your lot.

I will probably get back watching next race because it is in an American Car park at a good time for me.

I saw Norris made a comment about people losing interest in F1 last week.  Welcome to our world Lando.  I do not know what or if I expect Liberty and the FIA to do anything about the current situation but personally I see a massive decline for the rest of the season and if things stay the same for 2025 the sport may well be down to just a small hardcore (Re: RBR, Verstappen and Dutch) group of fans. I include in that our intrepid Ferrari fan Forza who I am jealous of for being a team fan once again.

Somewhere Anti is laughing at us all Smile
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post