2023 Abu Dhabi GP

All I can say is TGIO (Thank God Its Over)

What a dreadful "race". I know Forza feels other seasons have been boring but this one takes the winners prize by a country mile and actually a country journey.

Unless some teams close the gap and are able to challenge RBR next season I think we can say F1 is due for a major drop in its audience. For all the glamour supposedly brought into the sport by Liberty Media if the substance is weak it will not keep people watching. Forget Mercedes dominance they never in any single season of their superiority were this far ahead of others. This season has seen the least team winners since, well I cannot recall to be honest.

Hats off to Verstappen and Red Bull, magnificent season as much as I hate them there can be no denying their brilliance.

Dreadfully disappointed as a Mercedes fan. Last year was brutal this year in its own way was worse because they stuck to a design philosophy that was patently flawed. Bull headed, arrogance, inability to change who knows what the reasons are but the bottom line is they need to make several changes in personnel. It is time for Toto Wolff to take a back seat and let someone else steer this team, maybe make a call to Franz Tost!!!!!!

The only plus I see from this season was the rise of McLaren. Great job by them as a team and great to see Norris and Piastri do as well as they did.

Its been hard to watch this season as everything was so one sided, I mean I was perfectly happy to root for teams other than Mercedes as it got so bad but even that was insufficient to make me look forward to the races. I mean as much as I shoot my mouth off about things I will probably always watch the actual race but I am already reduced to just watching qualifying and the race. The practices are just a waste of time.
[+] 6 users Like NeilP's post

Have not watched a second of F1 since Interlagos. The recordings are sitting there, but I doubt I will bother.

Too busy finishing off our upstairs den and renumbering my network infrastructure now I'm all fibre'd up (they finally fixed the issue on Friday).
[+] 6 users Like morini's post

Hold your hands up if you an over paid shite talker

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 5 users Like forzaferrari's post