Alonso Running His Mouth AGAIN!!!!!

So Fernando taking his latest shot at Lewis Hamilton saying his titles are devalued because he only had to beat his team mate. Well as well as being inaccurate I guess he is a supporter of cheating.  2021 the FIA and Red Bull conspire to win a Championship for Max Verstappen not only breaking rules and giving Verstappen license to drive like an asshole but also the team cheated.  2022 carry over form the cheating years and who knows what devious crap Red Bull have been up to this year.  Maybe this year Verstappen deserves his win but who truly knows.

Correct me if I am wrong but I don't recall Mercedes being caught cheating during Hamilton's domination. I don't recall people saying how easy Michael Schumacher had it when he was winning especially in his Ferrari days when he basically lapped the field and usually 2nd in the championship was his team mate. I don't get why so many people have a go at this guy. WTF has he ever done to anyone. Geez Schumacher got into fights, cheated and dominated (no denying his brilliance) but did he come in for this much grief and disrespect. I mean I do not know I was not following F1 as closely in those days.

I rate Alonso as a driver but I guess even after all this time he is butt hurt because a rookie beat him and basically ousted him from the team. Its all I got.
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

Very harsh on poor ol Nando there Neil........might you have read a headline from a foreign news rag?.........Straight from the horses mouth (well, keyboard) when he seen that headline for himself.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(30-10-2022, 07:23 PM)NeilP Wrote:  So Fernando taking his latest shot at Lewis Hamilton saying his titles are devalued because he only had to beat his team mate. Well as well as being inaccurate I guess he is a supporter of cheating.  2021 the FIA and Red Bull conspire to win a Championship for Max Verstappen not only breaking rules and giving Verstappen license to drive like an asshole but also the team cheated.  2022 carry over form the cheating years and who knows what devious crap Red Bull have been up to this year.  Maybe this year Verstappen deserves his win but who truly knows.

Correct me if I am wrong but I don't recall Mercedes being caught cheating during Hamilton's domination. I don't recall people saying how easy Michael Schumacher had it when he was winning especially in his Ferrari days when he basically lapped the field and usually 2nd in the championship was his team mate. I don't get why so many people have a go at this guy. WTF has he ever done to anyone. Geez Schumacher got into fights, cheated and dominated (no denying his brilliance) but did he come in for this much grief and disrespect. I mean I do not know I was not following F1 as closely in those days.

I rate Alonso as a driver but I guess even after all this time he is butt hurt because a rookie beat him and basically ousted him from the team. Its all I got.

And Alonso won one of his WDCs by his team (Piquet Jr) cheating.....
[+] 2 users Like PaddyB's post

Lewis's tweet      Tongue

(30-10-2022, 07:38 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Very harsh on poor ol Nando there Neil........might you have read a headline from a foreign news rag?.........Straight from the horses mouth (well, keyboard) when he seen that headline for himself.

From what I saw he still said it Forza, obviously has backtracked since.

"Lewis Hamilton’s simple thumbs up that accompanied a photograph of himself on the top step of the podium to Fernando Alonso’s P2 has gone viral, seemingly in response to the Spaniard’s recent title comments.

Alonso, Hamilton’s former McLaren team-mate, spoke to Dutch publication De Telegraaf in which he critiqued titles won.

Making it clear that he has “a lot of respect for Lewis,” the Spaniard added that it is “different when you win seven World titles when you have only had to fight with your team-mate.

“Then I think a championship has less value than when you have fewer titles, but against other drivers you have had to contend with equivalent or even better equipment.”

He concluded: “[Michael] Schumacher in particular fought with his team-mate to become champion five times in a row and Hamilton fought with Rosberg and Bottas. That’s different, I think.”

With headlines claiming he thought Hamilton’s titles had less value than Verstappen’s, the Alpine driver came in for some stick on social media where Twitter users accused him of disrespecting Hamilton."

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

I couldnt argue either way mate.......but that "quote" (to the best of my knowledge) came from the Dutch equivalent of a red top rag

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(30-10-2022, 07:38 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Very harsh on poor ol Nando there Neil........might you have read a headline from a foreign news rag?.........Straight from the horses mouth (well, keyboard) when he seen that headline for himself.

That was the back tracking.

Which basically is his modus operandi

Shoots his mouth then back tracks.

Butt Hurt.

Fair enough

[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(30-10-2022, 08:12 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Fair enough

It could easily be misquoted, but given his history I doubt it. That said all these guys need to careful what they say and to whom and he has been in the game long enough to know that and do a better job.

No matter when it comes to winning he is ancient history he could and should have won far more than 2 WDC.