Colton Herta? No Superlicense - Well then we can do better can't we for spectacle!!

(10-09-2022, 02:08 AM)NeilP Wrote:  Colton Herta - okay we will see.  Gags may be right.

Good post Neil.

Like I said earlier "Gags is a fan" so he does tend to see Herta through rose tinted glasses.

He also love's Indycar where as I mostly just watch it with him so we can spend time together, I do enjoy some races & always watch the Indy 500, but not the short ovals who ever thought of that should be tarred & feathered!  

I posted his view because ever since Morini invited him to join us I've tried to encourage him to post (as I know he won't get flayed) as it would open his world a bit, also get him used to discussion & help him understand we all have our personal view & a lot of the time others may not see it in the same way, but that's ok, he's still not confident enough to post on his own yet but things are going ok for him at college & he is slowly gaining confidence so I live in hope!

I asked him who he thought was the most talented in Indycar he named the usual suspects, Herta, Palou & O'Ward, I then said to him ok they are Indycar good but are they Formula 1 good?

He just grinned & said "I hope so" lol, I did say he was a fan mate.  Big Grin

(4) Vladimir Putin falls after ice hockey match - YouTube     Laughing

I know about as much about Ice Hockey as I do rounders mate, but that YouTube clip shows the fellas a bit special, I can see why you're a fan, talent lad.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

Well I see common sense has prevailed and Herta will not be getting a "Break" with the rules which is exactly as it should be. Why do we even have to keep making exceptions in life for anyone!!!! No super license for him.

His reaction is very juvenile and his diatribe about DeVries and his age bemusing and has to do with what exactly?

Did not know much about him before this and frankly if I never hear his name again I will not shed a tear.
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post