Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Formula E
(10-03-2019, 12:48 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote: Unfortunately its just part of FE, they can run so close, yet there is nowhere to go. Yet again, they should know this by now and race cleaner. Never seen so many punctures in an FE race. I'm staying out of the penalty worthy discussion : p

Hi Hesh.

Ok now the coffee rush is wearing of I can see my post might come across as a teeny weenie bit one eyed....   Big Grin

Had it been an F1 race it would have been a nailed on penalty for Sam, It does seem that there is a hell of a lot of contact in FE, "they should know this by now and race cleaner"

I agree the drivers should race cleaner, many of the drivers themselves have been saying the same thing, after all its not bumper cars, thing is I believe some of the blame has to lay with the tracks being, how shall I put this diplomatically..... crap, hoping as the sport evolves & the fan base grows the tracks will get better maybe even racing on proper tracks in the future the driving standards will improve, hopefully.

#Icantgetonwithfanboost   Angry

I have to admit at the beginning of FE I was of a similar opinion to Morini BUT its definitely growing on us, we are fast becoming fans, there are things to improve tracks being our main gripe, hoping Moto E evolves into hover bikes!   Cool
"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.  Bomb
[-] The following 2 users Like PapaofGags's post:
  • forzaferrari, Monster Hesh
Spot on Papa. Can't deter drivers from attacking and racing each other. I guess it's all part of the sports infancy, I mean F1 etc were just run on airfields in its early days.

Certainly agree about it growing on us. The races seem alot better now they complete it with one car.
I'm English, as such, I crave disappointment. That's why I support McLaren.
[-] The following 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post:
  • PapaofGags, forzaferrari
Gag's > "Bird has a 5sec penalty"

Now 6th...…     Rolleyes
"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.  Bomb
[-] The following 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post:
  • Monster Hesh
(10-03-2019, 04:22 PM)PapaofGags Wrote: Gag's > "Bird has a 5sec penalty"

Now 6th...…     Rolleyes

I would give this a "like" but there isnt much to like about it lol....Pity for Sam as he is one of the clean(er) drivers / it wasnt intentional / drivers have & did do much worse and escaped a penalty....flip side is Sam DID cause Lotterer a hell of a lot of points and prob a race win.
"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[-] The following 2 users Like forzaferrari's post:
  • PapaofGags, Monster Hesh
Edit: Spoiler warning!

This is really good for a racing series.

https://twitter.com/FIAFormulaE/status/1...0739818502

I posted this without realising the race had already happened today...
I'm English, as such, I crave disappointment. That's why I support McLaren.
[-] The following 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post:
  • forzaferrari, PapaofGags