Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Formula E
(03-12-2018, 08:32 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote: Attack mode animation.

https://twitter.com/FIAFormulaE/status/1...0293993473

I like it, because it opens up more racing lines.

What could happen are accidents from the front car slamming the door shut mid corner.

That just looks like Wipeout to me or Sonic The Hedgehog, go faster stripes, LOL, you can guess, when the last time I played a game was. But make no mistake, I was a Champ at R-type Smile
"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[-] The following 3 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post:
  • PapaofGags, forzaferrari, Monster Hesh
More details about Formula E's new attack mode revealed

https://www.motorsport.com/formula-e/new...d/4309249/
"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[-] The following 2 users Like forzaferrari's post:
  • PapaofGags, Monster Hesh
(06-12-2018, 12:34 PM)forzaferrari Wrote: More details about Formula E's new attack mode revealed

https://www.motorsport.com/formula-e/new...d/4309249/

Starting to get withdrawal systems from F1 already so looking forward to FE a bit more this year, the look of the new cars & managing the whole race is a bonus as is the attention the manufacturer's are showing, though *fan boost*  ….urgh    Blushing Stop Shutup
"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.  Bomb
[-] The following 2 users Like PapaofGags's post:
  • Monster Hesh, forzaferrari
I'm still in the dark as to whether everyone can use it to attack/defend, or if presumably, its only for following cars? Have I just not read that line that states it...
I'm English, as such, I crave disappointment. That's why I support McLaren.
(06-12-2018, 01:16 PM)PapaofGags Wrote: Starting to get withdrawal systems from F1 already so looking forward to FE a bit more this year,

Not long to wait now Paps....1 week and counting  Wink
"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[-] The following 2 users Like forzaferrari's post:
  • Monster Hesh, PapaofGags
(06-12-2018, 03:38 PM)forzaferrari Wrote: Not long to wait now Paps....1 week and counting  Wink

I suppose I'll have to give it another go, but up to now FE has done nothing for me. Do they still have to do that stupid swapping cars half way through thing?

Yes, I know I'm a dinosaur.
[-] The following 2 users Like morini's post:
  • PapaofGags, Monster Hesh
(07-12-2018, 08:59 AM)morini Wrote: I suppose I'll have to give it another go, but up to now FE has done nothing for me. Do they still have to do that stupid swapping cars half way through thing?

No Morini, they have moved up from C cell Duracells to the bigger D cells so can complete race distance in the one car  Tongue
[-] The following 3 users Like forzaferrari's post:
  • PapaofGags, Monster Hesh, NeilP
(07-12-2018, 10:08 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 08:59 AM)morini Wrote: I suppose I'll have to give it another go, but up to now FE has done nothing for me. Do they still have to do that stupid swapping cars half way through thing?

No Morini, they have moved up from C cell Duracells to the bigger D cells so can complete race distance in the one car  Tongue

They have a *quick charging point* at the pit exit Haha    Tongue Laughing
[-] The following 3 users Like PapaofGags's post:
  • forzaferrari, Monster Hesh, NeilP
https://www.motorsport.com/formula-e/vid...on/378449/

Formula E: The Hunt - Felipe Massa vs Peregrine Falcon.    (Video 3m 26s)

These Formula E Gen2 Race car's are cool.      Cool
[-] The following 2 users Like PapaofGags's post:
  • forzaferrari, Monster Hesh