Fantasy/Dream Team 2018 season

(14-03-2018, 01:14 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Ok, it's game time!

Follow the link, then register and you should be added to the F1 Banter league.

https://sportsdeck.com/au/f1/dreamteam/#...ode=382165

Name your team. Lists in the league as team name, and real name below as "manager" (See note)
Budget $120m.
Buy 4 drivers, 4 Cars.
Select 1 driver as 'Captain' for double points (Highest driver automatically selected if you forget).
Unlimited trades for the first round, to get your team sorted.
Rounds "lockout" at the start of qualyfing.
Results and round re-open usually the Monday after the race (unless there is an Australian holiday).
Totally of 26 trades available for the season.
2 trade maximum, per round.
Prices begin to fluctuate after the third round. Using the sites formula to calculate the price change, based on recent result and averages.
More details can be found on the right hand side of the screen under the '?' tab.
Emblem that's next to your team name, design can be changed

Note, its a bitch to change some details in personal details, mainly name, postcode and D.O.B. Just thought I'd give you a heads up in case you want an alias name instead of your real name.

I see no reason why we can't invite others from outside the forum? My bro always gets involved in these leagues so I extended an invite to him.
If you can't issue those with the link above, just tell them to search 'sportsdeck', register, and under leagues put in the league code 382165

Do we go as far as posting on Sky? I have the ability to kick from the league, not sure about removing comments from the comment section, incase some unsavory characters turn up.

Any other questions, give us a shout.
Done....and iif i'm not mistaken ....humped already.

(14-03-2018, 09:32 PM)morini Wrote:  
(14-03-2018, 09:15 PM)morini Wrote:  Ummm..., Hesh, so do you have to pick 4 drivers and 4 cars? I've run out of cash!

Ah, right. You have to have some cheap / crap drivers and cars to stay in budget. Fair enough.

My team is in. Don't fancy my chances much though.

Im in....game on

Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls.
[+] 3 users Like pennywise's post

$6.2 for Stroll and $3 mil for Sirotkin????? WTF Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

Forza I'm with you... They should give you 10m each for being in your team.
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post

I believe prices are based on last season. Any Rookie, comes in at the lowest price, usually 3mil. (for the serious side of your post : P )

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 1 user Likes Monster Hesh's post

Ok got in I think, with a little help from Forza cheers bud, & Hesh for the idea.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

(16-03-2018, 08:05 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Ok got in I think, with a little help from Forza cheers bud, & Hesh for the idea.

Haha, well you got there in the end bud, thats what matters, I see your name up there hippygramps Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

7 teams now. WoooHooo!

Just goes to show, most of the fuckwits who post on the sky web page aren't really interested. The site is > 90% troll.

Yeah bit of a shame, keep spreading the word. I found out the site had some issues yesterday with a display problem. Apparently people were successfully registering but not showing up in leagues. Ian, has told me he has sucessfully registered team set up etc. Im finding out if they have resolved the issue. 'Julian's higgpgramps' joined this afternoon so i think its back on track. Anyone know Julian out of interest?

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.

"Anyone know Julian out of interest?"

Heard he's a bit of an old hippy.......... Tongue

Scroll up bud.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

(16-03-2018, 09:48 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Heard he's a bit of an old hippy.......... Tongue

I heard he's a Welsh bloke with a penchant for dodgy plants!
[+] 2 users Like morini's post