2021 Car Launches

(02-03-2021, 12:44 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(02-03-2021, 11:59 AM)morini Wrote:  Well, I watched that all as I didn't have anything better to do. No detail whatsoever about the important bits (rear floor) as the car on display showed nothing in that area. Terrible stream though, really poor quality.

Was watching JA, he said the car that turns up come testing with have completely different floor, suspension & rear end to what we see today.

The car they showed today didn't have a floor at all. It was just a plain plastic sheet with a sticker. JA said himself "we don't have to show it today, so we won't". I'd guess the floor they take to testing won't be the Bahrain race floor either. That is the area of biggest interest as it the only real area with forced, performance degrading changes. F1 is so cloak and dagger.

Why was the live stream so bad today? Very low resolution video feed. Looked like minecraft, really horrible.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(02-03-2021, 12:57 PM)morini Wrote:  The car they showed today didn't have a floor at all. It was just a plain plastic sheet with a sticker. JA said himself "we don't have to show it today, so we won't". I'd guess the floor they take to testing won't be the Bahrain race floor either. That is the area of biggest interest as it the only real area with forced, performance degrading changes. F1 is so cloak and dagger.

Why was the live stream so bad today? Very low resolution video feed. Looked like minecraft, really horrible.

Have only just watched the launch you linked, I had been watching a clip on German tv with JA.

Yeah the stream was sketchy....not sure what was going on there.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(Daniil Kyvat has been confirmed as official reserve driver for Alpine)

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

Williams are set to use augmented reality to unveil their new car on Friday. The car will be shown at 14:00 GMT with fans able to get their first look at the new livery using a dedicated app that projects a full-sized 3D model of the FW43B into their home.

Maybe they should use Augmented reality to race with, they cannot do much worse!
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

(02-03-2021, 05:30 PM)NeilP Wrote:  Maybe they should use Augmented reality to race with, they cannot do much worse!

" they cannot do much worse"

Ferrari: Hold my Nastro Azzurro

(02-03-2021, 04:25 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  (Daniil Kyvat has been confirmed as official reserve driver for Alpine)

Is it me or does that nose look weird?
EDIT; I am referring to the Alpine car, not Torpedo his nose...
[+] 3 users Like Antilochos's post

[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

(02-03-2021, 05:26 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Williams are set to use augmented reality to unveil their new car on Friday. The car will be shown at 14:00 GMT with fans able to get their first look at the new livery using a dedicated app that projects a full-sized 3D model of the FW43B into their home.

I hope they spend or dont use the same studio that did the race AR graphics of 2019....

The Russian Haas team is getting hammered, piling onto the WeSayNoToMazepin, 2021 is just getting worse .

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post