2021 Car Launches

Going to be interesting to see how much of the fienfirce teams can actually recoup. I think it might hurt the big boys more because of how complex their floors tended to be at the rear, so they've probably had more to lose. Bet you Merc will still ace it though.
[+] 1 user Likes Jody Barton's post

(16-02-2021, 03:04 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:   Bet you Merc will still ace it though.

Cant see anyone taking you up on that bet Jody.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

Alpine to launch March 2nd,

Aston Martin will launch the following day March 3rd.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

forgot to post these ones of the Alpha Tauri over the weekend, my bad.

[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

Both alpha's have good looking livery choices.
For the rest of the car, I really need more time to understand what I am looking at.
[+] 3 users Like Antilochos's post

(22-02-2021, 07:05 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  Both alpha's have good looking livery choices.
For the rest of the car, I really need more time to understand what I am looking at.

Yeah Anti, hard to see any details from a few promo shots.......and I doubt any of the teams will have bolted on anything fancy just yet

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Do not like the McLaren colour scheme that Blue looks out of place with Papaya.

Are Alpha running one Red one Blue? I like that idea if they are.
[+] 1 user Likes NeilP's post

I quite like the macca colour scheme (should they trounce the red cars early doors I may go off it very quickly)

I havent read anything about them running 2 different liveries Neil.

Question for the uk based guys..........anyone seen/read/heard if Sky will be running the £10 a month deal for the F1 channel??

[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

RBR16B

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(22-02-2021, 10:51 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
Question for the uk based guys..........anyone seen/read/heard if Sky will be running the £10 a month deal for the F1 channel??

Soz bud cant help, the robbing b*stards  Virgin will only let you buy all the sports channels not just F1, last year it was £30pm.   Dodgy

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post