2021 Car Launches

(04-03-2021, 08:26 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  The Russian Haas team is getting hammered, piling onto the WeSayNoToMazepin, 2021 is just getting worse .

He wasnt the most popular guy before "that video" came out......cant see him nor Haas spinning their way out.....its a PR nightmare.

(that said he does have at least 1 fan.... William Storey....yup that beardy bellend with the drinks company, has claimed Marzipan is a great fella & future WDC in the making)

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

I rarely 'root' against a driver in F1 even if I dislike them. I hope this guy is as monumental a failure on the track as he is off it!
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Sprouted a fair few winglets the 2021 Ferrari, some seem to come under "grow your own".

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(10-03-2021, 10:04 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  "grow your own".

Absolutely no Idea what your talking about mate...........        Nothingtosay

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel