Happy New Year Everyone

Just take this opportunity to wish each and everyone of you a Happy New Year.

Its been a crappy one for many and in many ways I do not think 2021 will be a whole lot different.  I enjoy reading all the comments I absolutely enjoy the "Banter" even if it gets a little too out of control at times (Forza you are merciless on me! Smile )  

I hope all your family and friends avoid this horrendous Virus that has taken so many lives way too early and I hope you all enjoy at least a healthy 2021.
[+] 4 users Like NeilP's post

I too will take this opportunity to wish you all a Happy New Year (mostly because I will be far to hammered to remember later on)

Neil mate, I have absolutley no idea what you are talking about, my behavior has been impeccable.....I dont think I managed to offend a single person this season?......although to be fair there is still 4.5 hours left of 2020!

Have a good one guys!

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

Yup happy new year my forum buddies, really enjoyed the banter, gonna have a few so thought I'd post now before the 2nd flapjack kicks in.    Wink 

Best wishes & good health to all.

Positive vibes.

Ju   Cool

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

I'm not a religious person in any sense of the word, but I pray to whatever gods are out there (is there a god called Shiraz, I wonder?) to make 2021 better than 2020 was. I wish all my virtual bud's a happy and healthy 2021!

Best wishes to all of you.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

All the best to everyone and their families for the coming year.

Despite a generally rubbish 2020, I have enjoyed the F1, not in small part due to the people on this group and the banter in the chat during the weekends.

Thanks to Morini and the others who support the hosting and organising of the forum.

Hoping that Ferrari and McLaren are pushing for podiums in 2021 since we need more competition to Mercedes and RBR can't do that on their own.
[+] 3 users Like PaddyB's post