Thread Closed

Fantasy/Dream Team 2020 season

That was a hell of a List of choices Papa, spot on. I'm really torn between them.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 1 user Likes Monster Hesh's post

Still the same team Papa xD. i had originally gone with Albon but switched after FP3, damn tyres, lost us some money buddy. Will be some more changes needed this weekend. Am further on the back foot now...

[+] 1 user Likes Monster Hesh's post

(04-08-2020, 05:11 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Will be some more changes needed this weekend. 

Yes mate & watch the Pink cars win!   Doh  Big Grin

Who ever I pick will be jinxed lol  Tongue

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

Hhehe, well maybe its me whos jinx'em this year. Maybe if we go different paths we'll find out, but I'm reckon we could still be the same team after this round xD

[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Oh dear....Going to have to remove Monster from my name at this rate. Took a gamble, based on last weekend, really didnt pay off xD

Big shoutout to Neil's Barmy Army team which not only tops our league but is placed 3rd overall of everyone playing this year!! Keep it up buddy!

[+] 4 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Awesome Job Neil

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

Great job Neil. Take it to the end with that.
[+] 4 users Like Antilochos's post

Top 3 bud, keep it up! wp Neil  Cool

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 4 users Like PapaofGags's post

Thanks guys its more about a gut feeling more than any knowledge. I doubt I will change my line up much between now and the end!
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

A late joiner to the league CrutchieF1 (how has been playing from round 1) slots into 4th just behind PapaOG, who both had equal top round scores, with one team member difference xD. Taking our leagues total to 4 in the top 100.

Anti reclaims the lead of the league after Neil was on top step for the last 2 rounds. Anti leading by 65 points from Neil. A good battle between those two, with PapaOG followed closely by CrutchieF1, fast approaching the fight.

Great stuff.

[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post
Thread Closed