Thread Closed

Fantasy/Dream Team 2020 season

(11-07-2020, 04:16 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  So as team manager of team Flapjack I must take full responsibility for my teams crapiness,

Very honourable of you Paps.....me, Im blaming the wine  Big Grin

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(11-07-2020, 03:01 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Bollocks!.....anyone else forget to make changes for this weekend, no?.....Im the only numpty then Sad

Don't worry. I am so lazy, I almost never change my team during season.
So for some solidarity; I haven't changed anything (but it is not looking that bad for my team, just hope to get rid of Albon one of these weeks).
[+] 2 users Like Antilochos's post

Collect your P45 on the way out the door Mr Ocon!

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

So Anti was the highest point scorer this weekend by 2 pts from Paps, well done guys!

[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(13-07-2020, 01:45 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  So Anti was the highest point scorer this weekend by 2 pts from Paps, well done guys!

Thanks. I was surprised as well. To bad Ocon fell out, he is in my team (yes, I still think the same about him...) and I believe he could've get some points as well.
[+] 3 users Like Antilochos's post

Killed it Anti, well pld, near perfect team, and your 33rd overall. take it to the top dude.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Warning!
Perez will be a none scorer for as long as he is out of the car.

However!
Racing Point cars will still score points for both Stroll and Hulkenberg.

Note. Unknown if the website will add Huikenberg to the dream team roster.

(31-07-2020, 08:29 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Warning!

Hi Hesh, so with identical teams do we swap Perez for Alex, Carlos or Danny..... Hmmm  Confused

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

I wanted to buy Perez but had not enough money so had to settle with Stroll (can you imagine why I even wanted to buy that kid? Says a lot about the car). I like it that I have to do nothing right now, just my thing.
[+] 2 users Like Antilochos's post

(31-07-2020, 08:55 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  
(31-07-2020, 08:29 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Warning!

Hi Hesh, so with identical teams do we swap Perez for Alex, Carlos or Danny..... Hmmm  Confused

hehe, could make all the difference : P

Thread Closed