Thread Closed

Fantasy/Dream Team 2020 season

Give the link in the main post another try Paps.

Anti, it usually bungs you into a public league by default. The others I'm not sure about.

You can leave them easily, by viewing said league, then clicking on "leave league" located in the top right hand corner.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(26-02-2020, 08:11 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Give the link in the main post another try Paps.

Cheers mate, I'm in! appreciated.   Big Grin

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel

Less than one week reminder!!!

Double race at one track, could be a lot of matching teams come the second race...
Getting it right first time is going to be key, something I never do xD

Thought I'd post here so bonspy can see the dream team thread.

Going to have a few beers tonight in preparation to the F1 season starting, any excuse I know Hehe.

It will be interesting to see which team's we all choose, roll on FP1.    Cool

[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

We are within the final 2 hours!

GET THOSE TEAMS SAVED!

I lucked in yesterday considering I had Max as my team captain and had a RBR also....Lando & Mclaren choices really saved my bacon this weekend Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

My Bro and Anti at the top split by 1 point!

Boy was I a sucker for practice results and analysis. My team totally fell apart xD
8th, I've got alot of catch up. Time to burn through the trades as usual.

NOTE: We are still given 30 trades, even with the reduced calendar, so very much the option of two trades every race currently with 8 race calendar, only if the calendar increases to 15 races+ do we loose the option for two trades every race.

Bollocks!.....anyone else forget to make changes for this weekend, no?.....Im the only numpty then Sad

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(11-07-2020, 03:01 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Bollocks!.....anyone else forget to make changes for this weekend, no?.....Im the only numpty then Sad

Nope......     Blushing   Stoned

Perez's wet weather driving skills ........ Doh!    Cry

[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

So as team manager of team Flapjack I must take full responsibility for my teams crapiness, It is my fault & my fault alone that "I" chose two pink panther cars & both pink drivers, I will not blame anyone else, I may be gone for some time.  Blushing

I'm off to the gun room with a bottle of scotch do do the honourable thing...    Angry   Cry   Laughing

[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post
Thread Closed