Poll: Where will Lewis drive in 2021 - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ferrari
50.00%
50.00%
Mercedes
20.00%
20.00%
McLaren
10.00%
10.00%
Another team
0%
0%
He will retire
20.00%
20.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Poll: Where will Lewis Hamiton go in 2021

(03-12-2019, 07:49 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  hehe I went with "retire", was a toss up with "another team" and "retire". Because, he's going to MotoGP : D

Ah, so thats why the Avintia deal still hasnt been announced yet  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

I think there's a damn good chance Lewis will end up at Ferrari, primarily because it's believed Toto is just thrashing out a deal with Liberty Media, and he's already looked into offloading his shares in Mercedes. I can see why he'd be happy to go now, his shares are worth £350m and he is probably wanting to look at a new challenge as well. Thing is if Lewis leaves how much of his race support crew leaves with him? He definitely takes a race engineer or two, and that could be a catalyst to help kick Ferrari on. I can see exactly why Ferrari would be keen on pulling Lewis into the fold, because other people are bound to come with him, and that's what Ferrari need.
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

I thought Forza was that one who voted for McLaren (now who was that brave soul?).
[+] 2 users Like Antilochos's post

(03-12-2019, 11:07 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  I thought Forza was that one who voted for McLaren (now who was that brave soul?).

You can see who voted for who Anti, just click the link under the poll.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

What link Morini? When I click on show results it just shows the graph.

(03-12-2019, 02:15 PM)morini Wrote:  Don't sit on the fence Ian, click a button!

I Did !    Ferrari all the way.

(04-12-2019, 08:49 AM)pennywise Wrote:  I Did !    Ferrari all the way.

Weird, I don't see a vote with your name against it.

(03-12-2019, 11:46 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  What link Morini? When I click on show results it just shows the graph.

Hmm..., might be a permissions thing then. If I get some time later today I will try to sort that out so members can see who voted for what.

(04-12-2019, 09:40 AM)morini Wrote:  
(03-12-2019, 11:46 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  What link Morini? When I click on show results it just shows the graph.

Hmm..., might be a permissions thing then. If I get some time later today I will try to sort that out so members can see who voted for what.

You should all be able to see the votes now.

Cheers, I see you went with your heart rather than your head Morini. Interestingly the consensus on a number of message boards and F1 sites seems t be that most think Lewis will move to Ferrari for 2021.