Poll: Where will Lewis drive in 2021 - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ferrari
50.00%
50.00%
Mercedes
20.00%
20.00%
McLaren
10.00%
10.00%
Another team
0%
0%
He will retire
20.00%
20.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Poll: Where will Lewis Hamiton go in 2021

(04-12-2019, 12:38 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Cheers, I see you went with your heart rather than your head Morini. Interestingly the consensus on a number of message boards and F1 sites seems t be that most think Lewis will move to Ferrari for 2021.

Yep, I did say I was likely to be wrong. But I'd love to see Lewis and Lando together in an improving McLaren.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

It is hard to say. Mercedes is by far the best team overal and with Hamilton it is a perfect match. But, I still feel Hamilton wants 1) drive for the legendary red team once before retirement and 2) prove himself that it is him and not the team that got those titles.
[+] 3 users Like Antilochos's post

(06-12-2019, 12:34 AM)Antilochos Wrote:  It is hard to say. Mercedes is by far the best team overal and with Hamilton it is a perfect match. But, I still feel Hamilton wants 1) drive for the legendary red team once before retirement and 2) prove himself that it is him and not the team that got those titles.

No doubt there is a lot of truth in what you say there. However, I don't think he's got anything to prove with respect to point 2 as he is the only Driver on the grid who has won titles with more than 1 team.

Like Jody said earlier, I voted with my heart rather than head. If Hamilton goes anywhere it will most likely be Ferrari, but personally I don't really want him to drive for them. Would prefer him to go "home" to McLaren and win another title with the team he started with. In my rose tinted world Ron would also come back to replace that idiot indy loving yank bloke.

If Lewis does don the red overalls I will still enjoy watching him on track, I'll just have to keep a sick bucket next to the sofa  Sick
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

(06-12-2019, 11:10 AM)morini Wrote:  If Lewis does don the red overalls I will still enjoy watching him on track, I'll just have to keep a sick bucket next to the sofa  Sick

Yeah, you wouldnt want to puke all over your lovely new red t-shirt  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

(06-12-2019, 01:06 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(06-12-2019, 11:10 AM)morini Wrote:  If Lewis does don the red overalls I will still enjoy watching him on track, I'll just have to keep a sick bucket next to the sofa  Sick

Yeah, you wouldnt want to puke all over your lovely new red t-shirt  Tongue

Haha PMSL  Laughing

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(06-12-2019, 01:14 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:    Haha PMSL  Laughing

Morini 2021 Big Grin

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(06-12-2019, 01:27 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(06-12-2019, 01:14 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:    Haha PMSL  Laughing

Morini 2021 Big Grin

Blergh. Pass me that sick bucket!
[+] 5 users Like morini's post