2018 tyres

(20-07-2018, 08:32 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Pretty sure Lewis is a Welsh man, in the same way Mercedes is a British team Haha Tongue

Presactly!!!

Case closed ;-)
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(19-07-2018, 08:15 PM)morini Wrote:  
(17-07-2018, 06:34 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  Seriously, I've laughed a lot at some of Lewis' crybaby moments, but that would top it all Smile

What? You can say that with a straight face then Fog? Wink With you being a Whingenando fan and all? Bit ironic, no? The worst cry baby by far (and without the stupendous record to go with it). Fair play, whatever floats your boat.

I'd apologise, a little more harsh from me there than usual, but hey - you're still to accept the genius of EJ so - sod it - hahaha Smile

I think the difference is Fernando would get out and push, while Lewis would still be in the car bitching, haha - thought I may as well, double down on it Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 2 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

(20-07-2018, 08:39 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  I'd apologise

Bloody hope not and I'm so glad you didn't!!

Anyway Fog, forget about following this Spanish idiot and get behind the Welsh boy Lewis Hamilton. You know it makes sense!!

Big Grin
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

I should apologise that this thread no longer appears to be about tyres!!!

Nobody to blame but me Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(20-07-2018, 08:45 PM)morini Wrote:  get behind the Welsh boy Lewis Hamilton.

Haha, cracked me up, tyres are boring anyway lol Tongue

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

Its not your fault the thread has no traction!
[+] 5 users Like NeilP's post

(20-07-2018, 08:52 PM)NeilP Wrote:  Its not your fault the thread has no traction!

You may have noticed, keeping threads on topic around here is like herding Ian, I mean cats!
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

You are more than welcome to claim him Smile
[+] 5 users Like LotusLover's post

(20-07-2018, 09:04 PM)LotusLover Wrote:  You are more than welcome to claim him Smile

Thank you for granting your permission LL. 

I've just started a petition to rename the "Prince of Wales bridge" ... Grrr  (fscking royal family) Angry Angry Angry Angry to the "Lewis Hamilton Bridge". That would make me smile on the way home Thursday night, as opposed to the current blood pressure increasing sign they have put up. 

B@rstwards. I'm already grumpy on the drive home before I get near the Severn bridge and see that shite sign! I have to drink extra half bottle of Gin to calm myself down when I get home. Think of my liver, FFS!
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

(20-07-2018, 09:27 PM)morini Wrote:  
(20-07-2018, 09:04 PM)LotusLover Wrote:  

I've just started a petition to rename the. . . . .

petitions??, lol, just rip the sign down and put your own one up, that's what happens here - it works wonders for morale - hahaha Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 2 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post