2018 tyres

All the top drivers whinges, Seb gets at it too... "Seriously what are we playing bumper cars or something"... or after his spin on the final lap of the epic Canadian GP "My tyres have gone, my tyres have gone". I love it when they whinges though, because it shows they care. I think it was Prost who said he was glad there wasn't so much team radio when he was driving, because he said he was always complaining about something.
[+] 6 users Like Jody Barton's post

Exactly they are divas of the highest order it’s the competitive streak in them, some moan more than others though, personally I don’t need to hear their wailing just drive that’s all I’m interested in
[+] 3 users Like LotusLover's post

(19-07-2018, 11:51 PM)LotusLover Wrote:  Morini you do bite easy with the Spamilton jibes Smile. They both love to whinge and are as bad as each other intact most do when it’s not going there way just a bunch of pre Madonna’s the lot. Can I send you a pillow if Seb wins this year cos you going to need it Smile

Yeah, you can send me a pillow if Vettel wins this year. I will hate it if he does and it's purely because I'd much rather see a 5 time British winner than a 5 time German winner. And, for the record I'm not racist, just patriotic (but I'm Welsh an all the Welsh have patriotism built in as standard).
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

I will make it a tough pillow with a Union Jack imprinted, being Patriotic and that Lewis is English Smile
[+] 1 user Likes LotusLover's post

(20-07-2018, 02:39 PM)LotusLover Wrote:  I will make it a tough pillow with a Union Jack imprinted, being Patriotic and that Lewis is English Smile

He competes for Great Britain / UK though. And (much as it might offend you English people Big Grin ) Wales is part of Great Britain / UK. The only team / individual I have ever supported who competes for "England" are the cricket team. And they've had some great Welsh players over the years too!!

Tongue

[edit] Where's Paps when I could do with some backup!!?
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

Yep he is a British driver born in England. Papa will come through soon bud he is dependable. In the meantime why do you support England cricket team who are currently in immense form in ODI is there a taff in there somewhere, actually I fear this is going wayward in the Tyres thread

Hey btw I’m not offended at all we annexed you and gave you some tourism thanks to Edward I and his castles win win situation lol
[+] 3 users Like LotusLover's post

(20-07-2018, 03:22 PM)morini Wrote:  [edit] Where's Paps when I could do with some backup!!?

Soz buddy fitting a new bathroom (lots of brownie points) only just seen this, maybe be we should ask Lotus with so many castles built all over Europe its got to be asked why there are more built in Wales than any other country? I mean a small country like Wales with a tiny population & yet over 400 were built, back then that was one castle for every Welsh man! Tongue insecure as fuck the English lol honestly building so many castles in such a small country tells you more about the Welsh than the English, needing so many castles to subdue so few Haha we laughed in the face of danger! ………...took back some of your castles...……….. then got our arse's kicked by the old enemy. Wink

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

The Welsh have spirit indeed all you need is a welsh F1 driver
[+] 2 users Like LotusLover's post

(20-07-2018, 08:07 PM)LotusLover Wrote:  The Welsh have spirit indeed all you need is a welsh F1 driver

Hamilton's grannies third cousin, (twice removed) comes from Betwys-y-Coed, that makes him Welsh in my book Big Grin
<I made this up, in case you were wondering>
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

(20-07-2018, 08:23 PM)morini Wrote:  Betwys-y-Coed

Beautiful place, few years back we stayed there as we went to the Zip world sites.

Pretty sure Lewis is a Welsh man, in the same way Mercedes is a British team Haha Tongue

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post