Fantasy/Dream Team 2019 Discussion

(15-04-2019, 08:27 PM)morini Wrote:  You might as well be typing in Swahili!

Far too complicated. I'll stick to my way of playing ta very much Big Grin

Yeah man, do it, your killing it so far. The thirst for overall top spot will kick in soon : P

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 1 user Likes Monster Hesh's post

mmm, decisions decisions, would like to change 2 drivers and 1 car but limited to 2 changes....so what 2 do I change to try make my team less sh*t? Answer: close eyes and point at screen....cant be any worse than my previous decisions! Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(27-04-2019, 01:37 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  cant be any worse than my previous decisions! Wink

Flap jacks must be kicking in, I have a Ferrari driver as captain!   Tongue    Laughing

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(27-04-2019, 02:20 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  
(27-04-2019, 01:37 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  cant be any worse than my previous decisions! Wink

Flap jacks must be kicking in, I have a Ferrari driver as captain!   Tongue    Laughing

F*ck!! Wheres the "dislike" button?? Paps, you turncoat! Wink
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

(27-04-2019, 02:23 PM)morini Wrote:  
(27-04-2019, 02:20 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  

F*ck!! Wheres the "dislike" button?? Paps, you turncoat! Wink

Haha, Don't worry mate last time I did the same it bit me in the butt!    Cry

(27-04-2019, 02:23 PM)morini Wrote:  F*ck!! Wheres the "dislike" button?? Paps, you turncoat! Wink

nah, he`s just seen the light Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

Morini, 9 points in it, bro : D

We're close to just 200 points behind top spot!
I cant seem to get my midfield picks right, seem to going in circles, just not having the rights picks for the right race. At least my Haas purge worked out.

Our league looking like the current F1 standings : P

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Great score from Neil who wins Spain weekend. Nice one.

Hesh takes overall top spot though, which is hardly surprising because he has two mercedes cars and Bottas in his team. Good job Hamilton won ahead of Bottas really as I could not afford two Mercedes at the start of the season. Why is it that a winning captain scores less points (160) than a winning team (180)?

No way am I going to change my approach of picking my team and sticking with it, but it's a real bummer that two mercedes were not feasible as an initial purchase at start of season. I def would have gone 2 x merc plus hamilton if it was affordable.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

(13-05-2019, 08:04 AM)morini Wrote:  Great score from Neil who wins Spain weekend. Nice one.

bummer that two mercedes were not feasible as an initial purchase at start of season. I def would have gone 2 x merc plus hamilton if it was affordable.

Congrats to Hesh & Neil 
Big Grin 

We have been outplayed mate..…    Blushing Winkblink Laughing

(13-05-2019, 09:51 AM)PapaofGags Wrote:  
(13-05-2019, 08:04 AM)morini Wrote:  Great score from Neil who wins Spain weekend. Nice one.

bummer that two mercedes were not feasible as an initial purchase at start of season. I def would have gone 2 x merc plus hamilton if it was affordable.

Congrats to Hesh & Neil 
Big Grin 

We have been outplayed mate..…    Blushing Winkblink Laughing
Congrats to everyone ahead of me - that's all 19 of you, lol. 
Still propping up the League, not helped by swapping out Daniel (reluctantly, but he was having too many DNF's), for Norris, who promptly didn't finish. Can't change anything now really - not enough cash. Story of my life Smile
[+] 3 users Like DRicc's post