Fantasy/Dream Team 2019 Discussion

(21-02-2019, 08:50 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Driver Information

Driver is locked/cannot be edited (race/round started).

Got an orange bar across my team, my teams are over written on top of my drivers & I cant *fiddle* with them says ^^^

Thought I had multiple trades to start? if not I'll just have to hope the Renaults stop breaking down!

Some problems here. And choose Renault as well...
[+] 1 user Likes Antilochos's post

Haha, what Papa that sounds crazy, give the page a refresh.
These issues are puzzling, all seems fine on my PC and on mobile. All I can say at this point, is refresh the page. Go back to "Lobby", refresh the page.
Sorry for these issues, they are out of my hands though.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 1 user Likes Monster Hesh's post

(21-02-2019, 09:01 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Haha, what Papa that sounds crazy, give the page a refresh.

Nope same buddy...…  Papa broke it lol.   Big Grin

Same for Anti as well.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

(21-02-2019, 09:02 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  
(21-02-2019, 09:01 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Haha, what Papa that sounds crazy, give the page a refresh.

Nope same buddy...…  Papa broke it lol.   Big Grin

Same for Anti as well.

I'm good at breaking things...
[+] 2 users Like Antilochos's post

(21-02-2019, 09:02 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Nope same buddy...…  Papa broke it lol.   Big Grin

You could break a f*cking anvil Paps  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

These issues are puzzling, all seems fine on my PC and on mobile. All I can say at this point, is refresh the page. Go back to "Lobby", refresh the page.
Sorry for these issues, they are out of my hands though.

Will try again, don't have to say sorry mate I'm well known for f#cking up tech, or just getting lost in it Haha  Laughing

No joy, no worries mate, thanks for your patience Wink

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

While I can't seem to replicate the issues most that have joined are having, something isn't right, like the site isn't refreshing quick enough. Luckily there's 22 days for it to be righted. Time for some tweets...

[+] 1 user Likes Monster Hesh's post

Hesh what`s the story with my shield/logo thingy?...I presume it means something?.....it has a little bit of green at the bottom of it making look unsymmetrical....does my head in (that said, if thats the only issue with my team all year I should do alright Wink)

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

haha, I know exactly what you mean. The green mark just indicates you are online.

[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Think I'm in. It put me in a public league so I "left" that one and then clicked on the link in the invite email. Seems to have worked ok.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post