Fantasy/Dream Team 2019 Discussion

I see  Hesh has Monstered us...…….……………………. again  Cool 

Nice score buddy  Big Grin

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

Second that, well done Hesh (again). All was going sweet for my DT until lap 26, then just like Sebs mgu-k it went down the shitter Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

800+ for the top 3, and only two points behind me Papa, very nice.

I'm now 8th. I made the decision, against my plan pf getting Lewis in, which was probably another mistake, but Ferrari pace freaked me out. Instead went for two from each of the top teams. 1 FER Dri, 1 FER Car, Two RedBull Dri, 2 MERC Cars. So my hope is that I got all results covered, to maintain my top 10. Problem is, those I;m fending off, have more options for captains, im pretty much pinned down to Charles apart from Mexico, where Max get's el captinao.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(30-09-2019, 07:33 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  800+ for the top 3, and only two points behind me Papa, very nice.

Hi bud, I got very lucky, Forza got very unlucky, fun init.... haha    Wink     Laughing

[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

I wish Morini had stuck it out ( and not rage quit : P) love to know where he'd be, couldve even been nippping at the $50 prize : O

[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(03-10-2019, 07:11 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  I wish Morini had stuck it out ( and not rage quit : P) love to know where he'd be, couldve even been nippping at the $50 prize : O

Nah, I didn't "rage quit" (I don't do rage 'anything' really), it was more "disillusionment quit". I reckon I'd be slipping back a good bit by now anyway, as Merc had a poorish run post summer break (until Sochi) and Kimi has had a real mare second half! Only Carlos has been holiding my original teams end up!

Don't regret my decision to opt out though. The scoring is bullshit IMO, so I'm better off out of it than whingeing about it Wink
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

xD

Thanks for the props PapaOG. You can image what I did when my two lead drivers came together at T2, and my captain goes off track, then to the back of the pack....lol, I remained optimistic, saying "he'll get back to 6th at least", then he retires xD

What makes this so nerve racking, is that everyone around me has Lewis as el'capitano!

[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Still in the money. Was so close to Cpt Max, how it was almost a bad call, turned out to be completely right...

[+] 1 user Likes Monster Hesh's post

(28-10-2019, 07:17 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Still in the money. 

P9 nice one buddy.   Cool

[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post