Fantasy/Dream Team 2019 Discussion

hehe, Morini if things in FL were more of a replica of RL F1, things would be very dull. Just like the offical F1 FL. It's why I kept on this FL site, its much more open, much more scope to play with.

Erm...Morini, wheres your team gone???

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 1 user Likes Monster Hesh's post

(05-08-2019, 09:46 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  Weird, I'm third in the rankings. This can't last long.

Hehe well done Anti.   Big Grin

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

(06-08-2019, 07:24 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Erm...Morini, wheres your team gone???

I blew it away earlier on this evening. Site rubbed me up the wrong way on two fronts:

1. Some jobsworth changed my team name a while back
2. It has a monumentally stupid scoring algorithm

If it scored sensibly I'd probably have stuck with it until the end of the year, but as it's irritatingly stupid I voted with my feet. Probably means Anti’s up to second ?

Can I have your points & any spare dosh? Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(06-08-2019, 08:19 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Can I have your points & any spare dosh? Wink

Of course you can, you are very welcome!

You can also have a second Lewis Hamilton to go with the one you already have in your team. Everyone knows you have a lot of man love for him   Love
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(06-08-2019, 08:37 PM)morini Wrote:  You can also have a second Lewis Hamilton to go with the one you already have in your team. Everyone knows you have a lot of man love for him   Love

No Lewis in my team buddy....probably why Im so far down the order  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

In fairness to Forza Morini he told me he would not put Lewis in his team until he joins Ferrari in 2021 as being a big fan he does not want to jinx him.
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

(07-08-2019, 12:11 AM)NeilP Wrote:  In fairness to Forza Morini he told me he would not put Lewis in his team until he joins Ferrari in 2021 as being a big fan he does not want to jinx him.

Didn't stop the sneaky blighter last year Neil  Tongueout
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

I knew it could not last long that I'm in third place, but this is really fast, but also a lot different than I thought....

Morini, these kind of games aren't my cup of tea either, but I joined because of you fellows here. I never even bottered to understand the mechanics of the point system, or anything else. You should not take it that serious, it is just a silly game.
[+] 4 users Like Antilochos's post

Fair enough Morini, its a damn shame. I don't quite get it, but so be it.

Anti, Neil, PapaOG, you guys are damn close and now my nearest rivuuuuls. Bring it!

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post