Fantasy/Dream Team 2019 Discussion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKS_3sixQFk

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Pretty chuffed with my P5.... neither a Merc nor LH in my team once this season

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(18-11-2019, 08:29 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Pretty chuffed with my P5.... neither a Merc nor LH in my team once this season

After the summer break you were catching every week, well every week Ferrari didn't implode   Shutup   Hehe   Laughing   

Got to admit that really helped my DT as I couldn't afford to buy them & at that point they were the better car.

Before Sundays race I was saying to Gags the only way I can catch Neil is for Charles to have an off day, as he's in his DT team.

I genuinely then said "I wouldn't wish that on him"

Then when the Ferrari incident happened Gags said "that's your fault"   Blushing

With the top 3 so closely matched its going to be fun/hard picking a team next season.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

Years out, League has finished. Well done to all that played, even those who dropped out : P
Very well played to Neil, who finished in the top 100 O/A!
and PapaOG clinching 3rd place. Fending off Anti with a solid final round score.
All change for 5th, as Forza was let down, again : P meaning Lotus and Jim, jumped him.

I managed to hold onto a top 10 finish, best result I've had in 10 years of playing, and boy was is it close in the end, really enjoyed it. Still finding out if those outside AUS & NZ are legible for the crash prize though.

We had a diverse league, with the try-hards ( Me : D ), and variety of nonchalant players, and one selection only folk.
I hope you enjoyed it, and will join again next year.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 4 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(03-12-2019, 07:42 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  I hope you enjoyed it, and will join again next year.

Indeed Hesh, and a big thanks to you for organising it all.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(03-12-2019, 07:46 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(03-12-2019, 07:42 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  I hope you enjoyed it, and will join again next year.

Indeed Hesh, and a big thanks to you for organising it all.

Yes cheers Hesh really enjoyed it, will defo do again next year.

Well played mate you smashed it.   Cool

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

Thanks Hesh and congratulations on a fantastic season. 9th is amazing!
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post