So bored...
Shocked 

Damn, I'd wish this winterbreak was finally over. I'm so bored now, I'm even starting to re-watch F1 season 2015 Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like JDF_AW's post

Nearly there buddy. MotoGP winter testing is in full swing, follow that to pass some time ; )

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Well, watching old races is a way to pass time too Wink

I only realized when watching how much has changed the last few years. Not only in drivers but also on the realtime info we get now during races. That is a big, very big improvement. Changes in tires, the same. Most teams did a 3-stop in the Malaysian GP (quite a good race!) in 2015, even running 2 stints on hard (orange) and one on medium (white).
[+] 3 users Like JDF_AW's post

Hehe, I'm just hoping I don't have to rage at F1 this season, as I did last season, about the removal of a great deal of info from TV graphics. That they have listened to what was said countless times on the F1FanVoice forums, about the regression of TV graphics in 2018, and taken on board the volumes of constructive criticism that was posted.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(07-02-2019, 07:32 PM)JDF_AW Wrote:  Damn, I'd wish this winterbreak was finally over. I'm so bored now, I'm even starting to re-watch F1 season 2015 Big Grin

Yeah, we all hate the winter break fella Wink

Are you a rugby union fan? The 6 nations is always a cracking diversion.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post