2019 cars revealed

I literally have no idea what the Ferrari colour Red is... orange, in some lights it looks blue based. Utterly confused. Yet to see enough detailed and 'straight on' profile shots to make comparisons.
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

(15-02-2019, 12:22 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  It's Friday so my eyes aren't at their best but I've put up the Ferrari & Mercedes do they both look similar rake? I'm using the SKY pic's to compare. (so maybe not the best site)

I'd say they are both running angles similar to what they had last year, so far with more rake than Merc. McLaren seem to have gone the largest change, and showing signs of reduced rake from last year.

However! Wait for the cars on track to compare rake angles, etc, because all we have seen basically renders of the cars. Nose heights could be very interesting also.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(15-02-2019, 01:54 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  However! Wait for the cars on track to compare rake angles, etc, because all we have seen basically renders of the cars. Nose heights could be very interesting also.

Cheers Hesh, good points bud.    Cool

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

A few more rendered pics of the SF90 here
https://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/form...auto-2019/

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

9s clip Ricciardo @ Barca
https://twitter.com/i/status/1096742663779508224

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

That sounded pretty good, perhaps the best drive out audio so far...

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(16-02-2019, 01:28 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  That sounded pretty good, perhaps the best drive out audio so far...

+1 the blood is starting to flow again!   Big Grin

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

The Renault still sounds rasping to me. I guess it sounded 'loud' but it did not sound as clean as the Merc at all. Not long to wait now though to see them on track. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everyone has a trouble free winter testing and we can just get on with racing.
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post