Pre-season testing 2019

Sky really missed a trick not getting Hips Mckenzie from C4.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(18-02-2019, 02:06 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Sky really missed a trick not getting Hips Mckenzie from C4.

.....and not having a "mute comms" button/option  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

I mean how tarded are Pirelli when it comes to tyre branding. They ballsed up last years colouring, and now the testing debacle, they know that tyres speed at high speed surely, so how did they think the lack of a colour band would be differentiated when in motion.

I spent most of my time raging on twitter about F1 last year, I fear this year is going to be no different : (
I just want to enjoy the sport lol

[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

The tyre situation is utterly retarded. Why they couldn't just stick with the different colour bands for compound is utterly beyond me. I really don't think they've simplified anything, they've complicated everything.
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

Tyre working ranges (apparently):
C1 110 to 140 C
C2 110 to 135 C
C3 105 to 135 C
C4 90 to 120 C
C5 85 to 115 C

Think the Merc PU has an issue.
[+] 1 user Likes Jody Barton's post

Still no word about corresponding compounds from last year to this year, but

https://press.pirelli.com/whats-new-with...a-1-tyres/

https://twitter.com/f1debrief

Vettel (C1) #SF90
OUTLAP
INLAP
OUTLAP
1: 23.059
1: 22.136
1: 22.101
1: 22.514
1: 21.995
1: 22.064
1: 21.930
1: 21.952
1: 22.196
1: 22.312
1: 22.533
1: 30.342
1: 22.223
1: 22.959
1: 22.105
IN

Yes its a bit trivial but....does anyone actually like the look of the lights on the rear wing end plates? #straightouttahalfords

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

Honestly, yes I do Forza, during long exposure shots in night races and wet races, they will look pretty slick.

However, I thought they were on permanently (dont know why) they look a little odd blinking with harvest timing, but still look ok.

[+] 1 user Likes Monster Hesh's post

Well I think that's me for the day. So far I think Ferrari will be happiest as their car looks rapid and reliable. Normal caveats apply, but they've got through a lot of mileage today and there are no issues.
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post