Pre-season testing 2019

That is not clever from Gasly, he's cost RBR quite a bit of running this winter with his excursions off track. I expected a bit more level headedness from him, because he was exceptionally mature at TR. Still learning I guess.
[+] 1 user Likes Jody Barton's post

"les gars, je pense que vous allez avoir besoin du t-cut"
[Image: D0gH8OkW0AETFyY.jpg]

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Bonnet de douche, pot pourri, mange tout, menage a trois. Wink

Nothing a bit of gaffer tape wont sort out Tongue

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

Well there's some comfort for the other teams, the Ferrari has at least appeared to breakdown again.

Puff of blue gray smoke and loss of drive, that's an engine letting go methinks.

[Image: D0gj0EXXcAECBYS.jpg]

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Compound adjusted someone just said they think Lewis' lap on the C2 would be equivalent of a 1:16.4 on the C5 tyre's. Not sure of the maths myself, but I'm not sure the delta is that big is it?

(28-02-2019, 06:26 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Compound adjusted someone just said they think Lewis' lap on the C2 would be equivalent of a 1:16.4 on the C5 tyre's. Not sure of the maths myself, but I'm not sure the delta is that big is it?

Pirelli's tyre gap estimate:
C1 to C2: 0.8 – 1.0 seconds
C2 to C3: 0.7 seconds
C3 to C4: 0.6 seconds
C4 to C5: 0.6 seconds

Hmm... So that's actually 1.9 seconds from the C2 to C5, which puts Lewis's laps as a 1:16.1 actually or thereabouts. Interesting.

Sebs crash yesterday
https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/artic...lrEuv.html

& Gasley`s
https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/artic...Iwxm8.html

[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Gasly just dropped it, and damaged wheel rim my arse for Sebs crash, you can see the top suspension arm break. That was a very nasty hit for Seb, absolutely sod all he could have done as the straight tyre tracks showed.
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post