Charles Leclerc

Ferrari and Charles Leclerc have agreed a fresh contract extension, with the Monegasque continuing to race for the team beyond the end of 2024.

“I’m very pleased to know that I will be wearing the Scuderia Ferrari race suit for several more seasons to come,” Leclerc commented on the contract announcement.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(25-01-2024, 05:33 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Ferrari and Charles Leclerc have agreed a fresh contract extension, with the Monegasque continuing to race for the team beyond the end of 2024.

“I’m very pleased to know that I will be wearing the Scuderia Ferrari race suit for several more seasons to come,” Leclerc commented on the contract announcement.

"Several seasons" 

Can't see how long he has committed for?  

I'm seeing a lot of talk about Albon, it said he prefers a pointy car like Charles (which Carlos doesn't) & would be a better fit for Ferrari, also said he would be a number 2, makes me wonder what Albon would make of that?

Starting to think Carlos maybe a bit to close to Charles on race pace, I get Ferrari want a clear no1 & this would pave the way for them.

Carlos to Audi? guessing Snr is putting in a good word.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

(25-01-2024, 06:16 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  
(25-01-2024, 05:33 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Ferrari and Charles Leclerc have agreed a fresh contract extension, with the Monegasque continuing to race for the team beyond the end of 2024.

"Several seasons" 

Can't see how long he has committed for?  

I'm seeing a lot of talk about Albon, it said he prefers a pointy car like Charles (which Carlos doesn't) & would be a better fit for Ferrari, also said he would be a number 2, makes me wonder what Albon would make of that?

Starting to think Carlos maybe a bit to close to Charles on race pace, I get Ferrari want a clear no1 & this would pave the way for them.

Carlos to Audi? guessing Snr is putting in a good word.

I think Ferrari will stay with the two of them. They get along as well as can be expected. Not sure Ferrari still want a clear number 1. 
I will defer to our resident alien expert and lets extend a very warm if not boiling hot welcome to Mr. Forza!!!!!
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

Personally I think LeBallbag is the clear numero uno and Sainz the bastard son, even with all the prestige that comes with driving the red car I can see Sainz making a move if a decent offer comes along, or like most, I suspect he is biding his time until Audi come along.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

I'm pretty sure Charles if Ferrari's golden boy, I also think they might drop Carlos as he pushes Charles
a little to much for their liking...

Heard rumours of Albon?

(28-01-2024, 06:57 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Heard rumours of Albon?

No mate

(28-01-2024, 07:09 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(28-01-2024, 06:57 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Heard rumours of Albon?

No mate

Why Ferrari replacing Carlos Sainz with Alex Albon is a no-brainer for 2025 (crash.net)

Saw it here bud, Also on PF1.