2018 Brazilian GP

Grosjean should take a penalty for the block on Bottas as well.

Anyway quite a interesting Qualy considering WDC is done now earnest on WCC

What a lap from Leclerc, can't wait to see him in the Ferrari and pushing Vettel. That could get very, very tasty.
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

What was that about at the weigh bridge imagine it had started raining!! As for Grosjean was he told cos he looked as if he was going into the turn? If he was told totally his fault

(10-11-2018, 06:43 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  What a lap from Leclerc, can't wait to see him in the Ferrari and pushing Vettel. That could get very, very tasty.

Very good last person who drove like that in a Sauber funnily enough the guy he is taking over from

Oh the stewards are special aren’t they called into be weighed no one reacting, I bet he gets a penalty though!! They are both to blame for me

Naughty Seb in trouble again Sad

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

Seb will be dropped to the back of the grid for that.

I think he has a case personally, if you’re called in they should be in place it’s Qualy ffs it’s about to rain, I have sympathy for him
[+] 2 users Like LotusLover's post

(10-11-2018, 06:51 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Naughty Seb in trouble again Sad

I am beginning to understand why you dont rate the guy. His mistakes are never ending. Vertstappen will be your guy... eventually!

(10-11-2018, 06:52 PM)LotusLover Wrote:  I think he has a case personally, if you’re called in they should be in place it’s Qualy ffs it’s about to rain, I have sympathy for him

Why Lotus, there are rules they apply to everyone including Sebastian.
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

Ferrari look good on the softs don’t they

Smug cunt Wolff

(10-11-2018, 06:55 PM)NeilP Wrote:  
(10-11-2018, 06:51 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Naughty Seb in trouble again Sad

I am beginning to understand why you dont rate the guy. His mistakes are never ending. Vertstappen will be your guy... eventually!

(10-11-2018, 06:52 PM)LotusLover Wrote:  I think he has a case personally, if you’re called in they should be in place it’s Qualy ffs it’s about to rain, I have sympathy for him

Why Lotus, there are rules they apply to everyone including Sebastian.

Yeah of course rules are rules but if you want to have standards then do their job properly not be pissing around when there’s this much at stake

Ferrari have a nice edge with being on softs me thinks I hope they wipe that twattish grin off of Wolff and Mercedes, god I hate that team lol
[+] 1 user Likes LotusLover's post

I have sympathy for him LL, but it's random and it's the rules.
[+] 1 user Likes Jody Barton's post